Why not a Borden Case Dictionary?

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Franz

Why not a Borden Case Dictionary?

Post by Franz »

I am thinking... just an idea... Why not to conceive a Borden case dictionary? It would be certainly thematically edited:

Characters: Lizzie, Andrew... Bridget...Alice...
Places: Fall River, Second Street, barn (the)...
Objects: criminal weapon, note (the), peer tree...

Under each entry, it would be collected all information available and correct about the subject.

Any thought?
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
twinsrwe

Re: Why not a Borden Case Dictionary?

Post by twinsrwe »

I think this is a great idea, Franz. This forum is full of correct information on each of the subjects you have listed. I'm afraid your idea would require an incredible amount of time to put together. I'd be interested in hearing from other members regarding your idea.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Franz

Post by Franz »

Thank you twinsrwe for your interest.

I think a number of our forum members are among the most competent Borden case scholars to edit this dictionary. Their collaboration would make this idea possible.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

Oh, that is a great idea!! Everybody chip in and give information and ideas. Great idea Franz!!
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
Franz

Post by Franz »

Thank you snokkums.