VCR Alert

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

augusta

VCR Alert

Post by augusta »

Next Wednesday night - October 12 - the B & B is going to be featured on "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel.

They have been showing two hour-long episodes, back to back, one at 8 pm and one at 9 pm, so I don't know what time it'll be for sure.

They showed a preview tonite and Ed Thibault was on there talking.

The TAPS team, who does the Ghost Hunters investigating, is located just in Rhode Island, and I wondered if they'd ever gone to the Lizzie house - and they have! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

On the same show, they're going to Ohio to the (looks like a) prison where "The Shawshank Redemption" was filmed to look for paranormal activity there.
Haulover

Post by Haulover »

i'm going to have one for sure.
augusta

Post by augusta »

:scratch: Haulover, Dear - Whut?
Haulover

Post by Haulover »

i'm going to have a tape of the program.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Good! Me, too. I'm gonna write it on my calendar so I won't forget.

Not long ago, I knocked off writing for the night about 2 am and turned on the tv to unwind. I think I just flicked thru channels and went to bed. The next day, my daughter called and asked if I saw the Lizzie Borden show on tv. Turned out it was on the night before - at 2:30 am - on the Travel Channel. :pale: Dang!
Kat

Post by Kat »

Augusta dear, that is Eugene's Twenty-first century imitation of our Bridget, I think. :smile: (for sure...)
"I'm going to have one."
snokkums

Re: VCR Alert

Post by snokkums »

augusta @ Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:07 pm wrote:Next Wednesday night - October 12 - the B & B is going to be featured on "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel.

They have been showing two hour-long episodes, back to back, one at 8 pm and one at 9 pm, so I don't know what time it'll be for sure.

The TAPS team, who does the Ghost Hunters investigating, is located just in Rhode Island, and I wondered if they'd ever gone to the Lizzie house - and they have! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

On the same show, they're going to Ohio to the (looks like a) prison where "The Shawshank Redemption" was filmed to look for paranormal activity there.
I know I going to be watching this show on the 12th!! Thanks I get the sci-fi channel. this should be interesting.
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
snokkums

Re: VCR Alert

Post by snokkums »

augusta @ Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:07 pm wrote:Next Wednesday night - October 12 - the B & B is going to be featured on "Ghost Hunters" on the Sci-Fi channel.

Well I got my vcr and dvd on alert!! Going to love watching this show!
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Thanks Augusta! I am looking forward to seeing this show.