the lawyers

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

snokkums

the lawyers

Post by snokkums »

I read somewhere, and forgive where I read ikt escapes me, that one of the lawyers wasn't to found of Lizzie, and she wasn't to found ofhime. Is this true, and which lawyer was it? Does anyone know?
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Snok,

Is this to be a new thread on a topic already in discussion ? Or did you want this one to be a bit different ? I am wondering because the link I am providing is to, IMHO, a topic very similar. Let us know ? Thanks.

viewtopic.php?t=1411

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

I was curious to know if the lawyers and Lizzie were friends, just aquintances, or whatever. And did they think she did it, and where just defending her because she had the money.
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

I think the first thread you started covers the topic just fine. IMHO, there'so need to start another one on the very same thing, at the very same time. But you are certainly free to do what you need to do to. Everyone learns differently...in different ways.

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.