the tour guide

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

snokkums

the tour guide

Post by snokkums »

Did everyone catch the ghosthunters show last night? How about that tour guide!! I about fell out of my chair! Looks just like Andrew Borden!! I about flipped!
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
DWilly

Re: the tour guide

Post by DWilly »

snokkums @ Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:54 am wrote:Did everyone catch the ghosthunters show last night? How about that tour guide!! I about fell out of my chair! Looks just like Andrew Borden!! I about flipped!

He did indeed look like Andrew. Although he had a tad bit more belly then skinny Andrew. What got me was how much Leeann's eyes looked like Lizzie's eyes! They're a bit darker but I bet if she wore gray contact lenses she'd be able to pull off a great Lizzie look.
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

yeah, she did and the tour guide did have a bit more of a belly than andrew.
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Snok,

There is a a thread called Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Channel in the LAB category. It includes the very topic you are mentioning. There are several posts and some information you may enjoy reading. Just click on the link below.

viewtopic.php?t=1387

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
keim

Post by keim »

The man you are referring to, Ed, usually plays the part of Andrew during their anniversary(?) reenactments of the murders. He is a REALLY nice guy, and he and I spent a late night conversation in the parlor where Andrew was murdered, discussing the case, and the theories. It was the best part of the stay for me!
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

theebmonique @ Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:59 pm wrote:Snok,

There is a a thread called Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi Channel in the LAB category. It includes the very topic you are mentioning. There are several posts and some information you may enjoy reading. Just click on the link below.

viewtopic.php?t=1387

Tracy...
thanks didn't know that and thanks for the link. this will be so cool!
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

OK...Maybe it's ME that is confused.

Snok, you DO know about it because you have posted in it twice. Just slow down...you don't have to rush through everything in this forum all at once. The Lizzie case and this forum aren't going away any too soon. Take some time and you won't miss/not know about things. Sometimes it helps to keep a notepad/pen nearby...write things down to help keep track while reading through all the posts/threads. I understand how things could get confusing sometimes, but it doesn't have to be that way. You can do this !

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Caesar

Post by Caesar »

Did he look like this guy by any chance
http://www.heraldnews.com/site/news.cfm ... 9784&rfi=8
Kat

Post by Kat »

That's not Ed. They could have used Ed I guess- in 2001. This is an actor I believe.