The cheapening of Maplecroft

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Shani1968

Re: The cheapening of Maplecroft

Post by Shani1968 »

mbhenty wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:54 pm :mrgreen:

Ghost people still at Maplecorft. 4 or 5 vehicles in the driveway, night, and not a light on inside the house. I suppose ghosts like the dark. I guess it's a two night affair.

I think these are the people exercising the incantations.

:scratch:
I've never seen this show yet, the lady I believe was on Ghost Hunters years ago. I don't know what to think of all these shows :wink: :idea: :?:
The Glam Fairy, bringing the sparkle to life :razz: :sunny:
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

Yes Shani 1968:

That does sound creepy. If not embarrassing. I just noticed what I said. My post should have said "tres dies" not Dies testium. That's hilarious if not embarrassing. Please forgive my vulgar Latin. Don't even remember writing that or why I would have let it slip by.

Again, I meant "Day Three", and not what it said. I took some Latin at Catholic Grade School when I was a boy. Much of it to do with prayer and all of it forgotten.

That photo was taken just before I moved. I lived next door to Maplecroft for 26 years. No longer. I now live in Fairhaven by the Sea. I now have a shipyard across the way. But I'll let you know if I find any ghosts ships.

Most here on the forum will be saved from my critical rants and photo taking of Maplecroft and the city of fall river.

And that could be a good thing.

At least for me.
patsy

Post by patsy »

Some of will miss the rants and photos of Maplecroft, but everything changes and how nice to be able to live by the sea.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

I agree with Patsy, MB. I am happy for you. :grin:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )