Breaks in the pattern

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

camgarsky4

Breaks in the pattern

Post by camgarsky4 »

Years ago, the forum had a similar thread topic.......I think its time to revisit.

What occurred those days that was clearly outside the "standard operating procedure" for the Borden's and their environment? Exceptions to a pattern can happen, but too many in the same time frame and 'coincidence' starts to feel like a weak explanation.

I'll kick this off with a few KEY 'breaks in the pattern'.

1) Emma did not spend nights away from the house.
- Emma stayed out of town the two weeks leading up to the murders.
2) Lizzie & Emma were responsible for triple locking front door at night and unlocking in the morning.
- Lizzie didn't unlock the doors that morning.
3) Emma & Lizzie had cleaning responsibility for the front 2nd floor, in particular the guest room. In her testimony, Emma couldn't recall an
instance of Abby cleaning the guest room.
- Abby was killed in the guest room while apparently tiding up and making the bed.
PossumPie

Re: Breaks in the pattern

Post by PossumPie »

Usually Mr.,Mrs, Emma, Lizzie, Abbey, Bridget were the occupants in the home.
Uncle Morse was visiting
Bridget usually a reliable worker
Went up to her room not feeling well Thursday
Only 4-6 days/month a women menstruates
Lizzie was on her last day of her period which was a 1-in-4 odds if coincidence
Usually police station and town full of cops
Almost all law enforcement were at a picnic
Summer so windows usually up for cross ventilation
Windows were down b/c Bridget washed them
Abbey was a home-body rarely going out except occasionally for groceries
Abbey "got a note from a sick friend"
Since the death of the pigeons and getting rid of the horse, the family rarely went to the barn
Lizzie had an urge to go look for lead/tin to make sinkers/repair a screen in the barn that morning
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

—Andrew told a business associate he did not think he and Abby would go to the farm as he’d had ‘trouble at home’ (paraphrase)
Andrew usually tight-lipped about personal matters/the couple usually did summer at the farm

—Charles C. Cooke had had some talk about a will with Andrew in recent weeks
Morse said previous will of Andrew’s was long in the past

—Lizzie told Alice about the house break-in
Lizzie said Andrew had previously forbade them to talk about it

—Morse said Andrew had Morse seeking ‘new man’ to be hired to oversee the farm(s)
No change in farm management in previous years was testified to

—During the the month previous to the murders, the sisters profit well from Andrew buying the Ferry St. house back from them
Sisters testified no conveyances from Andrew to them other than this house

—Cases of area arsenic poisoning were in the newspapers that summer
No testimony about poison mentions before that summer

—Lizzie had just had her 32nd birthday on July 19

—Andrew killed the pigeons in May
Lizzie cared for them before that

—House painted ‘drab’ green (mixing compounds for this could have been easy source for arsenic) in May, per Lizzie’s color choice
No other green paint on premises testified to before this

—Supposedly, Lizzie within just days past has written Elizabeth Johnston (sp.?) that she will bring a new, sharp hatchet to Marion to chop wood for the fire
Last trip, the girls got cold

—Lizzie’s doom talk at Alice’s
No testimony of hints of this beforehand

—Lizzie has a paint-stained dress handy
No mention of her having stained clothes before in this manner

Whew! Camgarsky, I see nothing but breaks in the pattern!
Last edited by Reasonwhy on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Big one we missed—

—Abby complained to a doctor of possible poisoning
No other occasion of this testified to

—Oh! “They” took Abbey’s keys from her very recently
No mention in testimony of this happening, previously
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

—Bridget repeatedly testified Lizzie told her about a sale that afternoon (Lizzie repeatedly denies this in testimony)
Bridget says Lizzie has never done this before

—Morse takes his niece out for a ride to the farm(s)
He testified he’d not seen her for years before that
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

….And:

—Morse delivers eggs from the farm(s) on Wednesday evening
Mr. Eddy usually delivers them on Thursday morning

—Lizzie sits down at the breakfast table with the senior Bordens on Wednesday
Normally, neither sister eats with Abby and Andrew
Kat

Post by Kat »

You'all are going to want to "Boo" me off here, cause this is fun... But if we can provide sources for each bullet we'd be doing an unsuspecting world a favor.
I'm not saying you have to...but does apply some discipline and promotes good habits.
Maybe you'all can fact check each other? Just a suggestion.
(I can always just skip this topic, no problem...)👼🏽
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Kat -- good point and suggestion. I'll clean up the list later today and add the sources. Then it would be fun to pick a couple of the incidents and dive deep and determine what and how we think they played into the murders.
Kat

Post by Kat »

I found notes to myself, that might get around the policy of sourcing proof:
It's What's Missing? in this crime.

Emma
An updated will
A nighttime attack
Robbery
A note ...
:detective:
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

I like it—it will help us to focus on the most meaningful pattern breaks.

How is a note missing, though?
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Clearly, we have talked so much about “the note” that it now has definite physical existence for me—ha! And I’m actually still agnostic on whether there ever even was one. Which is the long way to say, never mind…
Kat

Post by Kat »

I understand- it was a bit ambiguous...I agree

Defense wounds
Bloody clothing :detective:
PossumPie

Post by PossumPie »

Missing: Andrew's top coat neatly hanging in the closet.
Andrew seems to have been a fastidious gentleman concerned with appearance both of himself and his household. I contend that Andrew would have NEVER crumpled his coat up and shoved it under his head to nap. Every day he would come home, remove his top coat and hang it on a peg or in a closet.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens
Kat

Post by Kat »

Possibly speculation... This game means we'd don't have to look up whether Andrew was fastidious and always hung up his coat....😉 This one should be easier

Not every one on the premises was killed
Morse is missing (well, he is, and he isn't)
Poison is missing
Kat

Post by Kat »

On the topic "Motive", I read MrsColumbo:
She mentions 2 "Missings"...
I hope it's OK to add them here

Murder weapon is missing
Blood on Lizzie is missing. (Well, MrsColumbo says no blood in her hair, but we're on the right track:wink:)
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Also missing:

—The complete truth, at least from Lizzie, Bridget, Emma, and Morse
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Reasonwhy -- please say more about why and when you think Bridget and Morse didn't tell the complete truth?
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

There may be more things, Camgarsky, but here’s a start.

Bridget is not telling the complete truth about:
—the atmosphere in the house. She lived there. Everything we know indicates high tensions in the family.
—not noticing what dress Lizzie wore Thursday morning. This is a glaring omission in light of Bridget’s testimony describing what Lizzie wore on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday afternoon, and what Lizzie generally wore in the mornings (interrupted testimony).
—her fear of telling anything about the murders because the ‘man who did it might come after her’ (paraphrasing here). By then, just days after the murder, I believe Bridget has figured out that Lizzie did it, and she’s afraid Lizzie might frame her.

Morse is not telling the complete truth about:
—his belief that Lizzie did not do it (given in interview/s). His shouted question/accusation to her, in the dining room after he returns from having just seen Abby’s corpse upstairs, is revealing: “For God’s sake, how did this happen?”(From Preliminary Hearing, page 245/page 165 on lizzieandrewborden.com site)
—his lack of knowledge of Andrew’s financial affairs and plans. He is evasive in all of the testimony about it, answering vaguely to each question unless he is heavily pressed.
—the back cellar door. He tries hard to suggest that it was left unlocked.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Interesting.

Good call outs......if you think of other instances, post away. Thinking about how these might play into this case makes for some good day dreaming.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

I think I shared my "emma sent John' hypothesis. All three of your John bullets would fit into that theory. He was doing a bit of the protective uncle gig.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

camgarsky4 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:37 am I think I shared my "emma sent John' hypothesis. All three of your John bullets would fit into that theory. He was doing a bit of the protective uncle gig.
Camgarsky, it could instead/simultaneously? have been the “protect himself” gig. Recall he was hotly suspected at first. And, like Bridget, he may have feared one or both of the sisters setting him up to take the fall. Recall that he and Bridget were reported to have spent time talking together in the days just after the crimes—both in the same feared boat?

Remember, too, the sisters either initiated or acquiesced to their Pinkerton man checking into Morse’s background out west.

If Morse had any hand in helping Andrew to sign over farm(s) or stocks—perhaps by getting Abby, via a note, to the right place and at the right hour—and Lizzie even suspected this, that would have ignited a rage against Morse.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

If he and Bridget talked a lot, sure wish they would have gotten their story about when Bridget was told to wash the windows straight!! :lol:

I imagine it was Jennings or Hascom's idea to send someone to Iowa. No reason for the sisters or John to protest or be bothered by it. Much of creating a good defense strategy is to work the public relations angle, and what portrayed a clearer message of "I didn't do it", than hiring professionals to search for the real culprit. Heck, who knows, it might have been John's idea.....presuming he had nothing to hide in Iowa, which apparently he didn't.

To my knowledge any supposition of Andrew transferring title to the Swansea properties or any other is pure speculation. As far as can be documented, just another Borden myth born by Ms. Lincoln.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

So, are you thinking Lizzie’s motivation was purely, and cooly, financial? If so, what made her act when she did?
Last edited by Reasonwhy on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

And I guess we must disagree; it seems clear to me both Bridget and Morse sweated hard, at least until Lizzie was arrested.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Disagree on what? Obviously Bridget (a working class Irish immigrant) and Morse (openly a suspect initially) were uncomfortable until Lizzie was arrested. Did I say otherwise?
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

I speculated a fearful, wary Morse; you suggested an unbothered Morse who may even have initiated Pinkerton detectives digging into his Iowa activities. Can these two musings agree, somehow?
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

John could have been unhappy with being a suspect, but still supported defense activities that might protect his nieces. I don't think those are mutually exclusive.

Obviously I am doing some creative thinking here.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Morse may have been trying to deflect suspicion from Lizzie to disarm her anger toward him, or to stop her from thinking about trying to frame him. Remember, Morse is absent from the list of names of those Lizzie said did not do it!

If Morse had sincerely protective urges, my money’s on him protecting Emma—she corresponded with him; Lizzie did not. Of course, by protecting Lizzie, he may have been serving Emma.

Morse is an evasive character, one I see as always figuring all of the angles before he speaks and acts.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

"If Morse had sincerely protective urges, my money’s on him protecting Emma—she corresponded with him; Lizzie did not. Of course, by protecting Lizzie, he may have been serving Emma." partial extract

If this particular theory holds water, you nailed the dynamics with this sentence. Perfect. He did his thing at Emma's behest. I don't think he or Lizzie cared one way or the other for each other.

A news article supporting this theory reported that while Lizzie was in the Fall River city jail, Emma would prepare meals and Morse would walk them to the jail, wait for the meal to be eaten and then bring the dishes back to the house. I think he did that completely at Emma's request.

By the way, to any newbies reading this thread, this line of thinking is purely speculative trying to connect some dots and answer some of the smaller perplexing questions of the case. But if we keep scratching at clues and challenging our thinking, we might give it some merit.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

“….A news article supporting this theory reported that while Lizzie was in the Fall River city jail, Emma would prepare meals and Morse would walk them to the jail, wait for the meal to be eaten and then bring the dishes back to the house….”
—partial post, Camgarsky4

Camagarsky, do you happen to have that newspaper citation? I did read Lizzie ordered food from hotel(s), and have seen photos of her lunch bucket. Thanks!

How are you enjoying Kent’s sourcebook? Maybe that news story is in there?
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

I'll have to dig around to find it....not in the Sourcebook. The sourcebook is pretty good, but it heavily relies on the New York Herald and the Fall River Herald, with other newspapers sprinkled in. Over the past year, I've read a lot of insightful articles out of the New Bedford paper, so I wish it included more of those.

But beggars can't be choosers!!
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Reason -- still haven't found the actual article, but below is an extract from a 2007 post where Kat references the article. I'll keep looking, but if Kat sees this post, maybe she could give us the article.

Post by Kat » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 pm
Uncle Morse brought Lizzie her bucket of food at the jail. I think whether she saw him or not depended upon the sheriff's rules at the jail. I'm sure she saw him at times.
Uncle John stayed with Emma until about Dec. 5 and then went back to Iowa until trial- he was admitted to bail to leave town.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Thanks for your efforts, Camgarsky.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Dang, is there a link to the thread, plz? Since yesterday I had just gone thru 3 whole discs I have from Harry with newspapers on them, looking for something else, and just read that item where Emma would make the food, Morse would bring the dinner pail, sit and jaw with the jailer or whoever was available, and the empty pail would be returned to him and he'd trudge back to Second Street. Didn't even see Lizzie.
I doubt I can find it again, that's a LOT of newspapers! If I stumble on it, again, will let you know.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Thanks kat. Your recent recollection works for me.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Interesting to know the paper had it that Emma “prepared”—so she knew how to cook? And why not the new maid(s)?—and that Morse never saw Lizzie on these trips—did either one not care to see the other?

Thanks, Kat.
Kat

Post by Kat »

I don't know if the newspaper knew if Emma cooked or not... :peanut19:
I will say Morse seemed kind of sad and tired in the item, and I actually felt sorry for him.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Didn't he leave the Borden ladies out of his will? He stated they "were not in need" of any bequest from him.
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

Yep he did. Wouldn’t be a surprise if By the time the trial was over He might have completely tired of them, maybe even Emma. Especially if he suspected Lizzie.

Emma preparing meals = Emma telling the maid what to prepare! :wink:

Back to John, Emma and Lizzie's Wills. These 3 family members were brought together for an extraordinarily emotional 11 month journey and at least based on what we know about Emma & Lizzie's estrangement, no knowledge of continued correspondence and all left each other out of their Wills, the 11 month bonding session didn't workout long term.
PossumPie

Post by PossumPie »

I have no suspicion at all that Morse was in any way involved. Consider that he had nothing to gain, was away from the crime scene, was well-off himself, had no dealings with Lizzie for years, stated under oath that he wrote to Emma regularly but never had a letter from Lizzie in his life.
He was the only living male in the Borden house now, so suspicion would fall on him before any of the women. If a person discovers that they are suspected of a double murder, their number one priority is going to be getting attention off of themselves. I know my reaction would be to be honest but very hesitant to offer more information than was asked for fear someone could twist it around. He was forced to stay around for the trial so must have felt "put out".
Reading over testimony, Morse by his own admission hops from relative to relative when not at home. This was not unusual back before "Econo-Lodge" and it saved him paying for his meals and lodgings elsewhere. Putting what we know about Morse together, he was good with money also, and seems to have cultivated various relatives to stay with. I don't think he came visiting to the Bordens for the sake of sentiment as much as for convenience.

This has been said before but is worth repeating: After Lizzie's acquittal, there is no record of Lizzie, Emma, or Morse pursuing the "real" killer. They hired Pinkerton detective agency during the trial and that lasted only a "couple of weeks" when his services were stopped. Trial over, go on with their lives, never talk of it again. We can't superimpose our thoughts on someone else, but if my parents were killed and nobody was convicted, I'd spend some of my new money hunting them down.
Kat

Post by Kat »

camgarsky4 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:25 am Yep he did. Wouldn’t be a surprise if By the time the trial was over He might have completely tired of them, maybe even Emma. Especially if he suspected Lizzie.

Emma preparing meals = Emma telling the maid what to prepare! :wink:

Back to John, Emma and Lizzie's Wills. These 3 family members were brought together for an extraordinarily emotional 11 month journey and at least based on what we know about Emma & Lizzie's estrangement, no knowledge of continued correspondence and all left each other out of their Wills, the 11 month bonding session didn't workout long term.
Since Morse died in 1912, the Ladies Borden living until 1927, they would naturally not include him. But he was much closer to his niece Anna Morse, who remained unmarried and kept close tabs on him. She did well in his will, and sued for more....the daughter of his brother William Bradford Morse.

Morse actually got bond to leave Fall River and return home to Iowa in December, 1892. So, not sure how long he was gone, before he had to return for the Trial. I always picture him getting away from the Ladies Borden, but December? If he took a train, OK, but imagine the weather in Iowa in December, and January and February...you get the idea! :cyclopsani:
Kat

Post by Kat »

Reasonwhy wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:07 am Interesting to know the paper had it that Emma “prepared”—so she knew how to cook? And why not the new maid(s)?—and that Morse never saw Lizzie on these trips—did either one not care to see the other?

Thanks, Kat.
Just to let you know, I have been keeping the article in mind and won't forget to keep looking. I should have cited it originally. These are interesting questions having to do with the life of Emma and Morse after the crimes! :detective:
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

Small points, really. My interest was in seeing the paper’s perspective. Was wondering if it was a piece sentimentalized/gilded for “color.” I’m not truly interested in Emma’s cooking skills—I was wondering if the reporter had used that word or otherwise exaggerated Emma and Morse’s efforts for Lizzie’s comfort.

So please don’t put time into a search for it. I do thank you for the offer 🙂
Kat

Post by Kat »

It's one of those brain-tickling things...but I am also interested in it.
Where's your avatar? Are you changing it? I liked the "old-fashioned, quietly pensive reader."
🍐
Kat

Post by Kat »

Oops..your avatar is back!🍐
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

I’m really glad you like it, Kat—don’t know why it disappeared. My daughter picked it out for me.
Kat

Post by Kat »

Fall River Globe
Series of snippets about Lizzie/dinner/and jail (but not the ones specific to Morse- I'm still looking...)
Apparently, Morse brought her dinner the same day he testified at the Prelim Aug 26! :roll:

Fall River Globe
Aug 13, 1892
[Taunton jail]

……One of the most touching scenes in the day's doings occurred when Lizzie entered Taunton jail, a prisoner. She was received by Sheriff Wright and his wife the latter of whom is the matron of the institution. Mrs. Wright is a pleasant faced elderly woman.
She has snow white hair, a rare complexion and a motherly appearance that would cause a frightened woman to take to her at once. She was visibly overcome when Lizzie entered on the arm of Rev. E. A. Buck, with Marshal Hilliard, Detective Seaver, Sheriff Wright and assistant keeper Granville Carrier surrounding and following her.
Mrs. Wright has a daughter about Lizzie's age and the two girls were well acquainted in their early life. Great tears sparkled behind gold-rimmed glasses as Mrs. Wright recalled her early life and acquaintances here and for the first time since the awful tragedy it seemed as if Lizzie Borden could get some motherly sympathy and guidance.
Mr. Wright is a man under medium height and now about 60 years old. His hair is very gray and his beard nearly white. In the course of a conversation he said:
"Miss Borden, the Prisoner,
for whom I have just acknowledged the receipt, will be confined in a cell on the south side of the jail, in what is known as the women's ward. It contains 10 cells, six of which will be occupied when she is locked up. The other offenders or women who are serving time for minor offences. The ward is supervised by my wife who keeps an eye upon all the inmates. If Miss Borden continues to be sick she will be treated by the jail physician, but if she desires outside advice her regular physician will be admitted to see her.
"She will be used precisely like the other inmates, and will be obliged in every way to conform to the rules of the institution. Therefore, at the present time, having been committed, she will have to take a bath before being allowed to enter a cell. I imagine she is now undergoing that rule, and it is safe to say by 5 o'clock she will be locked up. The number of the cell she will occupy I cannot give, because there is none. It is situated midway in the tier, and is well ventilated and well lighted. She will have supper tonight with the other inmates at 5:30. It will consist of tea and bread. Her breakfasts will be bread and coffee and her dinners corned beef twice a week, corned beef hash twice, soup twice and codfish and potatoes the remaining day have no doubt any luxuries furnished her will be admitted.
"She will see her attorney, her physician and her sister at proper intervals, and such other persons as may be designated. Breakfast in this institution is served at 7 o'clock, dinner at 11:30 and supper at 5:30 as I have previously stated. Miss Borden will not be allowed to leave her cell except once a day, when, in company with the other prisoners, she will proceed to the basement to empty the bucket in her cell. That will give her less than 10 minutes of exercise. I know the confinement is tedious, but the rules of the jail are made to be enforced."

…………………..
Aug 15, 92

….Miss Lizzie Borden is fortunate in having for her present guardian and keeper so conscientious and kind-hearted a man as Sheriff Wright.
He is determined that her request that she be spared annoyance from a curious public shall be sacredly respected. He denied all access to the jail today and firmly but courteously declined to give any information regarding his charge. To The Globe reporter who visited the jail yesterday he gave his reasons for taking this position.
He said that Miss Borden has not yet been shown to be guilty of any criminal act, and during her detention awaiting a judicial hearing in her case she is entitled to somewhat different consideration than most inmates of the institution, who have either been already found guilty and are serving sentence for the several crimes charged against them, or have been adjudged probably guilty, and have been bound over to await the action of the grand jury.
He has accorded her certain privileges not inconsistent with the discipline of the prison. Among others, she has been allowed to have her meals prepared for her and sent to her from the hotel, and today a very generous meal was sent up at the dinner hour.
It was expected that religious services would be held at the jail today, and that in such an event the prisoner might attend them. But Sunday services have been discontinued during August, and some curious people who had hoped to get into the jail under cover of this pretext were disappointed.
Nobody not connected with the jail has been allowed to see Miss Lizzie except her counsel, her sister, and Rev. Mr. Buck.
It is plain to be seen that Sheriff Wright is not among those who believe in her guilt, and as a consequence she has in him a sympathetic friend as well as a considerate keeper.
-------------------

Aug 23, 92
[In Fall River jail, awaiting the Prelim]

….. Lizzie A. Borden is a prisoner at the matron's room at the central police station. She is living on food brought from her home, and is being attended by Rev. Mr. Buck, who carries flowers to her, and gives her, also, the Christian consolation she is supposed to need at this time.
Her church pastor, Rev. W. Walker Jubb is on vacation. Matron's Reagan and Russell are giving her unusual care by order of the authorities. A cot from the patrolmen's room, bedding from her home, friends calling on her and "speaking her praises" afterward, - who can say Miss Lizzie Borden is a prisoner?
………….

Aug 26, 92

….. Lizzie was seemingly oblivious to the fact that the crowd gave her the most attention of anyone in the court room. She arose mechanically when Officer Wyatt adjourned the court, and was led back to the cosey little room over the marshal's office, where Mrs. Reagan received her. Mrs. Brigham, Mr. and Mrs. Holmes, and Minister Buck remained with her for a short time and then left. At 6.30 Mr. Morse appeared with the prisoner's supper. At 9 o'clock Lizzie lay down to sleep and so ended the day.
………….
Kat

Post by Kat »

Found an excerpt from the Fall River Evening News that states Emma "prepared" the food that Lizzie had in the local jail. (It's still not the one that seems sad about Morse, but I'm going to stop looking now...) But maybe Emma cooked? Only her maid would know....right?
It also says Morse is privileged to be one of Lizzie's visitors (hard to read at the bottom).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reasonwhy

Post by Reasonwhy »

:grin: Kat, thank you SO much for looking, and for posting, all of that. Feels just like you gave me a gift. Sweet of you.

And the articles do provide context on how much Lizzie was indulged by her sister, her uncle, and Sheriff Wright—he sure changed his tune, huh? Wonder if Mrs. Wright worked on his sympathies…
Kat

Post by Kat »

I was thinking exactly the same thing! But I was thinking it was Lizzie, and wondering How did she get them 'round her thumb so quickly!?

And the original menu for the inmates sounded pretty much like Bridget's fare!