Discrepancies in Bridget Sullivan's testimonies

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

camgarsky4

Re: Discrepancies in Bridget Sullivan's testimonies

Post by camgarsky4 »

B = Benjamin. If you search this forum you'll find all the info we have on him. Kat was primarily referencing info from the Jennings Journals above. Benjamin had some interesting insights early in the case (noted in this forum), but suddenly stopped appearing in newspaper articles before the inquest and I've not found his name post-inquest.
LABRhush

Post by LABRhush »

Thank you. I did a search. So evidently he was an ex police officer turned reporter, among other things. But he was not a reporter at this time. Do we know why Bridget would have been speaking with him?
To do list: Eat pears :color:
camgarsky4

Post by camgarsky4 »

In the chaos at the Borden house post-murders, I doubt Bridget knew who she was talking to at most anytime. As you know the scene was unorganized and folks were coming and going.

I think Buffinton fancied himself to be a Fall River version of Sherlock. I just wish he made more statements to the newspapers to fuel our imaginations!
LABRhush

Post by LABRhush »

Oh ok. I see. So it wasn't so much in a professional capacity. Gotcha! Thanks, Camgarsky4. Very helpful 🙂
To do list: Eat pears :color: