Eliza Darling Borden

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

KGDevil

Eliza Darling Borden

Post by KGDevil »

These are some newspaper articles that I've collected about the Eliza Darling Borden murder/suicide in 1848.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell. - Arthur Conan Doyle
KGDevil

Re: Eliza Darling Borden

Post by KGDevil »

Some info on Lawdwick Borden and his surviving daughter Maria.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crime is common. Logic is rare. Therefore it is upon the logic rather than upon the crime that you should dwell. - Arthur Conan Doyle
CagneyBT

Post by CagneyBT »

Hi KG:😊

I compiled all the information available about the Borden/Darling case and was able to construct Maria Borden's genealogy. It's psoted in the "Heritage Project" forum for anyone who's interested.
KGDevil

Post by KGDevil »

Thank you for directing me to it. :smile: It's a fascinating case. I had done her genealogy with the help of another forum member some time back. I think some of the posts that were shared about our research are still available. It's strange that no death certificates were ever found for Eliza of the children. Interestedreader did a lot of research on that one.