New Book by William Spencer: Podcast

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

New Book by William Spencer: Podcast

Post by Stefani »

While I was part of the design and editing of both of Bill Spencer's books (The Case Against Lizzie Borden and Lizzie Borden Uncut: A Casebook of Theories), I will still say they are both great works of Borden scholarship.

Bill was in Fall River for a book signing at the Fall River Historical Society (signed copies still available through them) and two talks on the case, one at the Fall River Public Library and the other at the Somerset Pubic Library). While in town, I interviewed him for the Lizzie Borden Podcast, which is produced by the widow of Richard Behrens (Anna Behrens) and Nine Muses Books.

The podcast is available for listening on YouTube, Podbean, Spotify, Amazon Audible, and Google Podcasts.

Here is a link to the YouTube copy: https://youtu.be/kDLxPgzReWs

I hope you enjoy it. Bill is a fountain of knowledge and I trust his judgment. You might too!
coverLBUNCUT.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stefani on Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
camgarsky4

Re: New Book by William Spencer: Podcast

Post by camgarsky4 »

Wow...I'm a big Spencer fan and was unaware that he published a 2nd book and it was released apparently back in July.

Great idea on the book topic.....Prove or disprove all the Borden book theories. We've got our opinions, so will be fun to compare notes.
Reasonwhy

Re: New Book by William Spencer: Podcast

Post by Reasonwhy »

Sure will! My copy arrives tomorrow :)