Xavier Theatre Production of LIZZIE the Musical

This the place to have frank, but cordial, discussions of the Lizzie Borden case

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

guiltyforsure

Xavier Theatre Production of LIZZIE the Musical

Post by guiltyforsure »

If you are in the Cincinnati area, please come see Xavier Theatre's production of LIZZIE the Musical this weekend and next!

In 1892, Lizzie Borden was tried and acquitted for the bloody axe murders of her father and stepmother in Fall River, Massachusetts. 130 years later, four women will tell this gothic story of American mythology set to a blistering and unapologetic punk rock score. LIZZIE is Rage! Power! Betrayal! And BLOODY MURDER!

Even if you are not a fan of musical theatre, this production is very similar to a rock concert with its technology and music. It brings out the empowerment of Lizzie's story despite the circumstances that affected her life, as well as the conflicting character of the murder itself. Plus, there is a ticket sale today from 7:00-10:00PM EST! If you use the code C-EMMABORDEN for the shows on February 10 at 7:30 or February 11 at 2:00, you will get $2.50 off each of your tickets.

https://www.showtix4u.com/event-details/66144

Here's the link, hope you can join us!
LABRhush

Re: Xavier Theatre Production of LIZZIE the Musical

Post by LABRhush »

I LOVE this musical! I actually have Somebody Will Do Something as my ring tone lol.
To do list: Eat pears :color:
guiltyforsure

Re: Xavier Theatre Production of LIZZIE the Musical

Post by guiltyforsure »

:smile:
LABRhush wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:51 am I LOVE this musical! I actually have Somebody Will Do Something as my ring tone lol.