Cleaning Up the Bordens

Here is where you can discuss Fall River and Borden genealogy and family history!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kat

Cleaning Up the Bordens

Post by Kat »

I looked around the Heritage Project- and I was gone from the Forum long enough for it to get a little confusing, even tho folks worked hard on the subject.
I was still doing the trees, but not in response to anyone, more like a hobby.
This section will be what I have done so far using the views that are easiest for me to illustrate. Unprofessional, but useful… :wink:
We know Andrew Borden came from Abraham who came from Richard. That Richard had a brother Thomas (Uncle to Abraham) and this offering follows that Thomas a little ways, so far.

First I show simple lineage, then next a diagram of Richard to Abraham with which we here are familiar. Next I would like to go back up to Richard’s generation and show his brother Thomas
- the rest of Richard and Thomas’ siblings are female (Patience, Hope, Betsy, Mary) and not all sources follow the female lines. There’s plenty to look at under Thomas, as he had 13 children. And this is in no way finished…
My hair is white. :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kat on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kat

Cleaning Up the Bordens

Post by Kat »

Our Richard - showing Abraham and siblings- (and we are now using as resource “Hattie Borden Weld,” which uses a different numbering system).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Kat on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kat

Cleaning Up the Bordens

Post by Kat »

We are going back up to Richard’s brother Thomas and down to his son Capt. Thomas
I’ve got his brothers to the left and his sisters to the right, not necessarily in birth order
Last edited by Kat on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kat

Cleaning Up the Bordens

Post by Kat »

Out of Capt. Thomas (son of Thomas)- again: males to the left and females to the right
Last edited by Kat on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kat

Cleaning Up the Bordens

Post by Kat »

Then I went to Sarah, as one of Capt. Thomas’ sisters (what I call “sideways”)-daughter of Thomas- she married a Luther.

Now, to be consistent, I should follow the remaining 11 siblings of Sarah and her brother, Capt. Thomas. Future project…but at least we have some new last names from the sisters who married out, for folks looking for relations. (See tree 2nd one above this one posted.)
Here we now have added a Luther, a Bliss, a Keep, and a Newhall thru the female Borden marriages.