Hi Ben!

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kat

Hi Ben!

Post by Kat »

Saw your name finally as visiting the Forum (at the bottom of the first page)!!
We were wondering where you were!
What's up?
Rehearsals?
bsr88

Post by bsr88 »

Hi Kat!

Yes, thanks for asking about me! Rehearsals are everynight with the exception of weekends (and even then I have homework, work, life, etc). It is less than 2 weeks till showtime, next fri, sat, and sun 11/18-20. I can't believe.

I check in at the board for about 3 minutes max, just to see the latest news and subjects. I went up to the house last sunday to give tours (unfortunately I lost my voice during the day), and am getting Lizzie withdrawles!

You wouldn't believe the barn!! It's painted the same color as the house, the electricity is all wired, and last I knew, they were awaiting the installation of the tiles and such. The back is all paved for the parking lot as well.......

Well, Kat I appreciate the post, and as soon as the play is over, I can actually enjoy my visits to the forum with out rushing them! Bye!

Ben :grin:
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006
Kat

Post by Kat »

Thanks for checking in!
I know about Lizzie "withdrawl!"
Appreciate the update. Please keep us apprised! :smile:
(Members wonder how you're doing).