Returning to the house!!

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

bsr7788

Returning to the house!!

Post by bsr7788 »

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I am the new production manager for Ungar/Madison Productions, a community theatre group in South County, RI, and we're very busy with our upcoming show "The Odd Couple".

After the winter off with no house tours, I am finally returning to the B+B on Wednesday of this week! I am so happy. I've missed the house very much!

Have a great day, and I'll do an update when I get back, and I'll ask Lee-ann to pop in too!

Ben
"Dream the Impossible Dream."
The Chariho Players
Ben Rose
Haulover

Post by Haulover »

great. how does it look now? i haven't seen a recent long shot of the back with parking lot, barn, etc. and the landscaped side yard.

(i may have missed a picture -- i've been away so much myself.)

are you taking more pics soon? well, i know there's been a lot of snow in the area recently. spring is not too far away.

(i remember you from last august.) i guess you've really made friends with the house, huh?

_____

Eugene
bsr7788

Post by bsr7788 »

haah - u won't recognize the house now lol. pics are posted in the sall river section, under photo update. I will be taking more pics on Wednesday.

And yes, the hosue likes me, and I love the house. It's very relaxing...
"Dream the Impossible Dream."
The Chariho Players
Ben Rose