First Trip to Fall River

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Wordweaver

First Trip to Fall River

Post by Wordweaver »

I'll be visiting Fall River the first few days of June -- and I was hoping to get together with some of you folks. Thursday, June 1, and Friday, June 2, are the days I'll be there, intensively researching the case, visiting the house, and soaking up atmosphere.

Who is up for lunch and theorizing?

Edited to Add: OK, how about Wednesday, May 31? The weekend is not possible for me, and it looks like Thursday and Friday might be bad days.
There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California. --Edward Abbey

http://unnaturalhistory.blogspot.com
FairhavenGuy

Post by FairhavenGuy »

Unfortunately for me, Thursday and Friday are the two worst days of the week for meeting anyone. I guide tours all summer long on those two days, and the schedule begins. . . Thursday June 1. . .
I've met Kat and Harry and Stef, oh my!
(And Diana, Richard, nbcatlover, Doug Parkhurst and Marilou, Shelley, "Cemetery" Jeff, Nadzieja, kfactor, Barbara, JoAnne, Michael, Katrina and my 255 character limit is up.)
Wordweaver

Post by Wordweaver »

FairhavenGuy @ Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:48 am wrote:Unfortunately for me, Thursday and Friday are the two worst days of the week for meeting anyone. I guide tours all summer long on those two days, and the schedule begins. . . Thursday June 1. . .
I'm changing my plans for you--which is not any kind of sacrifice, since my itinerary is still fluid. But I might want to take one of your tours on Thursday. Is it a Lizzie tour?
There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California. --Edward Abbey

Kat

Post by Kat »

Are you set on June?
Wordweaver

Post by Wordweaver »

Kat @ Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:46 pm wrote:Are you set on June?
That's irrevocable, I'm afraid; this trip combines research, family, and romantic obligations (plus poker for my partner), so I can't change the timing. But the day-to-day itinerary is still adjustable.

I know the Fall River Historical Society is open only on Thursdays and Fridays, so I have to be in town at least one of those days.

Lynn