Question: Lizzie B&B Trip

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Michael

Question: Lizzie B&B Trip

Post by Michael »

I didn't know where else to post this question, so I figured I'd post it here. Pardon me if I put it in the wrong place.

My question is: Will anyone be at Lizzie's B&B on August 24 and 25? I'd like to meet some of the folks on this board, and that's when I'll be staying there with friends.

I wonder if Shelley will be tour guide that evening.
Q. "You have been on pleasant terms with your stepmother since then?"
A. "Yes sir."
Q "Cordial?"
A. "It depends upon one's idea of cordiality, perhaps."
Kat

Post by Kat »

I will have been and gone again by then. Sorry!
We usually go up to see Stefani lecture.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

If it is a Friday Michael, I will see you. You can request an innkeeper when you call to book. Eleanor is usually there Saturday nights and during the week, and her focus is mostly the paranormal aspect, which has a lot of devotees. I find it mildly interesting, but do not make that part of the tour as a rule. Sometimes guests ask in certain rooms if anything uncanny has transpired. On Friday and Saturday nights there is now a psychic available for private readings and /or a seance. It is whatever is your cuppa tea. I can do a city or cemetery walk instead, or we discuss the case or watch documentaries while the others are in the diningroom. :lol:
Michael

Post by Michael »

Shelley, you just made my day! We will be there both Friday and Saturday night. So we will get to experience both you and Eleanor. This will give my friends a slightly different perspective on Lizzie, because you concentrate more on the historical aspects of the case, while Eleanor leans toward the paranormal aspects. (My personal interest is more akin to yours.)

One thing I would like to know if you can help with is locating Sarah Cornell's grave in Oak Grove cemetery. The last time I visited, I couldn't find the grave, but, as you know, Oak Grove is quite big.

I really look forward to seeing you again! Tell me: Will Len also be around that weekend? (That man is a legend of Bordenalia, and I was finally able to get his book. - Between buying Len's book and, especially, one of Lizzie's books from MapleCroft, I should really be broke by now. : ) )
A. "Yes sir."
Q "Cordial?"
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

I am happy to show you Sarah's grave, and hopefully Len will be able to drop in Friday night.
william

Post by william »

Shelley:
Will you please re-read your sentence in your last message and report back to me?

Thank you!
Angel

Post by Angel »

.. :peanut19:
Yooper

Post by Yooper »

Maybe Sarah would enjoy the company!
To do is to be. ~Socrates
To be is to do. ~Kant
Do be do be do. ~Sinatra
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

pew!! that's awful!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I staid the night for shelter at a farm behind the mountains, with a mother and son - two "old-believers." They did all the talking...
- Robert Frost
Michael

Post by Michael »

Thank you, Shelley! You're terrific! We'll make it worth your while - maybe with a gift of chocolate or something. : )
A. "Yes sir."
Q "Cordial?"
terrie

going to the B&B

Post by terrie »

Ohhhhh-----Shelley is the greatest! And I highly recommend taking her to dinner --- what was the place, the 99? and having a gin rickey.

Have a super time!
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Oh My! And I did not even have a gin rickey either! Well, Len does appreciate good company- dead or alive and I bet Sarah could furnish enough for a new book for Len- Sarah Cornell- Past and Present and Yet to Come. It must be mental fatigue after this past weekend . . . . . :smile: