Stef In FR

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kashesan

Stef In FR

Post by Kashesan »

awesome as usual.
I always learn something, or get an inspiration, or a new insight on Lizzie's cultural phenom. Kudos to Stef!

Kat and Harry-it was a pleasure to see you again. Having a visit at the B&B withough guests was truly amazing.

Kash
"It seemed friendly enough, but it had sharp claws and a great many teeth. Alice thought it best to treat it with respect"
Lewis Carroll
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Yes, It was a good time at Stef's lecture. I loved "Frizzy Lizzie" and "Jack and Lizzie" I have seen them before, but still love them LOL

It was very nice to meet you Kat and Harry
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Jeff, it was fabulous to meet you. I can't wait until we work together. And of course, the lovely Kash, who drove all the way from north of Boston to see the show. Now hows that for commitment and a true friend. Thanks for the tea!

I could gush for days. . . . . :grin:
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:smile: HELLO KASHESAN................

I remember working in this elderly women's home, up the north end of fall river, when it was beautiful country. This was just about 1971. Her home was where the Elks Lodge is located today. It was an old farm house, with a large barn in the back where she rented stalls to to people who kept their horses there.

She was an old New England Yankee. Well, not that all this info has anything to do with anything, but I asked her her age. She walked up to me, looked me in the eye and said with a stern voice, "Young man never ask a lady her age......" I was so embarrassed. She smiled then told me. I can't remember what it was but she was into her Eighties.

Well, what I was going to ask you, after meeting you for the second time, should that not read 27 instead of 47? Hope you don't mind my asking. Feel free to tell me to "bug-off." But, just curious...... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

Well, considering that I'm not a lady, its fine for you to ask-
I'm 4-....er 27! Yes, that's the ticket. 27!!

;0)

Nice you see you again too!
:smiliecolors: kash
"It seemed friendly enough, but it had sharp claws and a great many teeth. Alice thought it best to treat it with respect"
Lewis Carroll
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

Hey Kash! Glad to see your still in the loop!
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:smile:

Yes, yes, I knew there was an error. We'll make those changes this afternoon. :lol:

Thanks Kashesan :!:
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

Hey Tina,
Saw your cute Lizzie cartoon at Stef's lecture!

mb- ;0)

:smiliecolors: kash
Lewis Carroll
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

I could gush for days. . . . . :grin:[/quote]

gee now I'm blushin' Stef! I just wish I had taken the day (and the next) off from work..

:smiliecolors: k
Lewis Carroll
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

You mean I'm semi-famous? Which cartoon did she show?
Kashesan

Post by Kashesan »

she showed the one where Lizzie reads about herself on a computer (and finds that the murders are still a mystery into over a hundred years after the fact)
very cute!

:smiliecolors: k
Lewis Carroll
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

Thanks! My ego runneth over.

I like that one too...it took forever to do.
Kat

Post by Kat »

The illustration was very well received, TK- and we are so very lucky to have you back! We missed you!

Pics of Kash will be forthcoming in the *Excursion* thread!
:smile: