Lizzie in Lynn, Massachusetts tomorrow, August 23

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Shelley

Lizzie in Lynn, Massachusetts tomorrow, August 23

Post by Shelley »

If you have missed this and are in the Lynne area tomorrow night- here is a great possibility for a Lizzie-filled evening at the Lynn Museum and Historical Society. I wish I could go but must work at the house tomorrow night. Maybe Doug can "cover it" for us.
http://www.bostonnow.com/entertainment/ ... e_in_lynn/

So much Lizzie- so little time . . .
Kat

Post by Kat »

Doug? Our Doug has just moved to Vermont.
We have Kash nearby- she's in Boston.
Didn't F. Lee Bailey live in Lynn?
kfactor

Post by kfactor »

Darn. Missed it.

Interesting tidbit: I read somewhere (I'm having source mis-attribution) that Lizzie once vacationed at a resort "near Nahant, MA" which is quite near Lynn, MA. I would like to track down which resort. So, Lizzie may have been in Lynn in her lifetime- Kinda cool
JoAnne

Post by JoAnne »

Just to let you know. Lizzie will be in Billerica on November 28th At 7:00 at the Bennett Cultural Building in the center of Town. The actress is the same lady , Lynn Moulton. Barbara and I plan on attending. We'll let you know what we think of the performance. I believe there is audience participation. I'm sure we will add a few tidbits to the discussion, especially , Barbara being a Borden.