Spent Birthday Night at Borden House

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

lizzieboredom

Spent Birthday Night at Borden House

Post by lizzieboredom »

Hi to everyone,

I am a new member who spent my 50th birthday (August 31, 2004) in Lizzie's room. Unfortunately I slept through the night. No cat sightings, no strange noises. Maybe next time! I think the house is beautiful but that printing press next door and bus station across the street are definite eyesores -- oops, no pun intended regarding Andrew Borden's eye hanging out of his head!

I am interested in history and unsolved crimes. Lizzie's personality fascinates me.

I wish I had found this website before going on my trip. Does anyone know of any upcoming Lizzie specials on TV (maybe Halloween night?)?
Kat

Post by Kat »

Happy Belated Birthday!
Thank you for introducing yourself- that is very courteous of you!

To answer you (and Susan on another thread)- there will be a new video out on the Borden case on Halloween on The Discovery Channel.
I don't get that station, personally, so I can't recall the name of the series.

Lizzie's personality is something puzzling, that's for sure!
We've been talking about her for years but we still haven't figured her out.

I know a girl who has her same birthday, and I wish I could observe her more closely but she lives on the West Coast!
Susan

Post by Susan »

Hi Lizzie Boredom, welcome to the forum and happy belated birthday! Is your screen name from that episode of Will and Grace when Madonna was on and her name was Liz? What a great birthday present for someone whos into Lizzie! Too bad you didn't have any weird things happen whilst there.

Thank you, Kat! I had my sweetie check TiVo recently for Lizzie Borden and nothing came up for this month, he will have to wait for October 1st before he can check when your show is coming up! I can't wait!!!! :lol:
Kat

Post by Kat »

My friend with the July 19th birthday is clever at getting exactly what she wants. She "plays" people.
She is also moody now she is in menopause.
She will be dramatic and mad at one point and then sweet as pie soon after.
She had a special bond with her father and does not get on well with her mother.
lydiapinkham

Post by lydiapinkham »

Hi, Lizzie Boredom and welcome! Was the show Unsolved History? Kat, you'll be bombarded by videotapes now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

--Lyddie