THANKS FOR E-MAILS RE MY STAYING AT BORDEN HOUSE ON BIRTHDAY

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

lizzieboredom

THANKS FOR E-MAILS RE MY STAYING AT BORDEN HOUSE ON BIRTHDAY

Post by lizzieboredom »

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting re staying at Borden House on my birthday night. Kat, thanks for letting me know that the Discovery Channel will feature a Lizzie program in October. Lyddie, I had heard from the tour guide at the B&B that a program on Lizzie would be shown Halloween night. Susan, I picked the email name of Lizzieboredom years ago when I first got on the internet. It just popped into my head and I am not quite sure why.

I made a scrapbook of my trip and let my dad see it today when I met him for lunch. He gave me a very strange look, especially after looking at the pic of me duplicating the position Andrew Borden was in.

If I'm posting correctly, please let me know. This is new to me. Great site and you people understand the interest in Lizzie.

Gail a/k/a Lizzieboredom
lydiapinkham

Post by lydiapinkham »

You're doing great, kid. Keep it up! I love the Lizzie Boredom name, Gail. It probably expresses the sentiments of many of our tolerant but less Lizzie-thralled friends and family. Your poor Dad probably thought you were sending him a message. :lol: We ought to take a poll of how many visitors to the home have been photographed in that pose. I'm sure you're not alone. When I make it down there, I will probably do the same.

--Lyddie (Mary)
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks, Gail, love the screen name! So, does your dad knows something about the Borden case or have you just been explaining it to him? Like the scrap book idea, do you have any pics that you took that you can post of the Borden house? :grin:
Kat

Post by Kat »

Kat, in "The Pose."
Except backwards. :lol:

Yes! Got Pics, Lizzieboredom?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.