What's happening on 92 2nd Street

Meet up, connect, make travel plans, and organize face-to-face get togethers in Fall River.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

bsr88

What's happening on 92 2nd Street

Post by bsr88 »

Hello, all!

Lee-ann of the B+B has asked me to be the official "reporter" as to what happens at the house. So here goes!

I had my first official day there Sat. 3/5. I did my first 2 solo tours, and made $19 in tips! The tours last a little over 1 hour.

FANGORA magazine (the most popular horror magazine i the world) is being turned into their own TV channel airing sometime in April. One of their documentairies is of the house, and at night, they cunducted a paranormal investigation. The crew was awesome, and everyone will be on TV.

It is wonderful to be working with the staff: Lee-ann, Dee, Ed+Elenor, Dave and the two I haven't met yet (but will soon) Emily, and Samantha. Everyone is like a family, and that is very good.

The next rennovation to the house will be the demolition of Leary, followed by restoring the exterior of the home, the creation of the side year, overnight guest parking, and finally the new barn. Plans are on display on the dining room.

Well, enough for now, hope to see everyone up there at some time or another. Bye!

Ben
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006
Nancie

Post by Nancie »

Thanks Ben, it sounds really exciting, good luck in
your job!
Allen

Post by Allen »

Thanks and keep those updates coming. I'm fascinated by the idea of what it will be like when it's finished!
"He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the head of dispute." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks, Ben! Nice to get updates on things. Great to hear that everything is working out for you there. Are you in the Fangoria TV show too? If so, how cool! :grin:
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Thanks for the info Ben. As soon as you can give some specific dates on when the rennovations will be done...that will be great. A couple of us are thinking a bout a trip out that way...but want to wait til all the dust has setteled. Keep us posted !

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

Darling Ben... Can you stand the idea of going out to lunch with an old lady and an ageless French enchantress???

If so... When Tracy and I come to Fall River we will wheel you off to some lovely tea room for an elegant lunch and try and charm you into an extra long tour!
Kat

Post by Kat »

Hay! Audrey you're in color!
Wow!

Hi Ben. Good for you and good luck at your new job!
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Ben...ignore her. She is not well...AND she needs her meds. I am late getting her back to the home. I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Tracy...
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

But yes Ben, we will be gracious guests.

Tracy...
snokkums

Post by snokkums »

I don't think anybody really knows what happened at that house. What with the cops not doing a very good job with the crime scene and lizzie lying, I don't think no one knows what went on
Suicide is painless It brings on many changes and I will take my leave when I please.
bsr88

Post by bsr88 »

^ We don't, nobody knows.......... and we never will
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006