PearTree Press Limited Edition of Girl with the Pansy Pin

Discover or post articles and transcripts about Lizzie Borden.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

PearTree Press Limited Edition of Girl with the Pansy Pin

Post by Stefani »

Though the softcover is the trade edition and our bread and butter, I would like to display some images of the Pear Tree Press Limited Lettered Edition of The Girl with the Pansy Pin.

We are proud of this printing. We are especially happy with the slipcase which is hand made here at Pear Tree, lined with a wonderful decorative motif paper, cloth covered on the outside, and signed by the author inside. It comes in two colors, ribbon blue and cranberry. For those die-hard book collectors or anyone who collects Lizzie Borden it is a little jewel.

The slipcase is designed to house the special lettered named edition, one of 26. Each book is designated by its letter and the name of a personality from the actual crime. Thus, Copy A is the LIZZIE BORDEN named edition and copy B the ANDREW BORDEN edition, and so on. Inside you will find 8 digitally colored and enhanced photos, tip ins. These include an image of Lizzie and her Maplecorft. The dust jacket of the lettered edition is different from the softcover or limited numbered editions, but like the numbered, it is signed by the author.

Check out more photos at http://girlwiththepansypin.com

We here at Pear Tree Press hope you like this publication as much as we do. But if you want one you best hurry. There is only 26 of them.

Stefani
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Harry

Re: PearTree Press Limited Edition of Girl with the Pansy Pi

Post by Harry »

Stef, how does one order a paperback copy if they are not a member of the FRHS?
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find