Franz makes the paper

Discover or post articles and transcripts about Lizzie Borden.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Harry

Franz makes the paper

Post by Harry »

Specifically the Sept. 17th Fall River Herald News.

See: http://tinyurl.com/lbymw7q
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
Darrowfan

Re: Franz makes the paper

Post by Darrowfan »

Harry wrote:Specifically the Sept. 17th Fall River Herald News.

Well, I'm glad that Franz took the time to elaborate on his theory. I didn't realize just how full of holes it was until Franz explained it in more detail. :grin:
"Fiat justitia ruat caelum"
Miranda

Post by Miranda »

WoW just WOW.

Next we may see this on Faux (Fox) News, The Sun, and The National Enquirer. They love conspiracy theories.

We heard it here first!
Darrowfan

Post by Darrowfan »

Miranda wrote:WoW just WOW.

Next we may see this on Faux (Fox) News, The Sun, and The National Enquirer. They love conspiracy theories.

We heard it here first!
No, Miranda, we won't see it on Fox News unless Franz claims that Obama killed the Bordens. lol
Franz

Post by Franz »

Darrowfan wrote:
Harry wrote:Specifically the Sept. 17th Fall River Herald News.

Well, I'm glad that Franz took the time to elaborate on his theory. I didn't realize just how full of holes it was until Franz explained it in more detail. :grin:
Darrowfan, I would be grateful to you if you would like to point me the holes of which my essay is full.

By the way, the essay published in The Herald News is almost the same (revised) version that I posted here, with a more detailed timetable.
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Darrowfan

Post by Darrowfan »

Franz wrote:

Darrowfan, I would be grateful to you if you would like to point me the holes of which my essay is full.

By the way, the essay published in The Herald News is almost the same (revised) version that I posted here, with a more detailed timetable.

Well Franz, to me, the most gaping hole is the fact that many people are known to have been within eyesight of the Borden property at the time of the crime, yet no one saw any conspirator leaving the property. Also, as I've said before, where is Morse's motive? And according to your theory, Morse enlisted at least two people to his cause. Where was their motive? Did Morse pay them? In those days, contract killings were very rare I imagine. I would think that if Morse had approached anyone, saying, "I will pay you to butcher a couple of people that you don't even know", he would have had a hard time getting any takers.

Also, your theory seems to sometimes include vague characters ("the conspirators", "the messenger", "the murderer", etc.) most of the time, then suddenly, you become more precise. For example, in your imaginary conversation between "the messenger" and Abby, you have Abby address the messenger as "young man". Since you haven't identified the conspirators, how do you know one of them was a young man? It could have been a middle aged man. It could have been a woman, in fact.

Your theory is possible, I suppose, but just doesn't seem to be built on any solid evidence.
Franz

Post by Franz »

Darrowfan, I have a different understanding of the word "hole" when a criminal case theory is concerned. When I read your thread, I thought that you might have found in my theory some points in contracdiction with known facts of the case. What you explained in your last thread are some aspects of my theory that are open to the discussion. It's totally a narmal thing. According your meaning of "hole", I think all the theories proposed up to now, including that Lizzie was guilty, have some holes in them.

The editor of The Herald News told me that my essay was published in print version as well. I didn't received neither the newspaper nor the PDF form. In that simplified version, I cancelled "young man".
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Darrowfan

Post by Darrowfan »

Franz wrote:Darrowfan, I have a different understanding of the word "hole" when a criminal case theory is concerned. When I read your thread, I thought that you might have found in my theory some points in contracdiction with known facts of the case. What you explained in your last thread are some aspects of my theory that are open to the discussion. It's totally a narmal thing. According your meaning of "hole", I think all the theories proposed up to now, including that Lizzie was guilty, have some holes in them.

The editor of The Herald News told me that my essay was published in print version as well. I didn't received neither the newspaper nor the PDF form. In that simplified version, I cancelled "young man".
I hear what you're saying Franz. Yes, there are some unknown variables, or "holes" in the theory that Lizzie committed the murders, but I think the evidence indicating Lizzie's guilt is much more substantial. For example, we don't have any evidence that any outside conspirators were ever in the house that morning. However, we do have concrete evidence that Lizzie was in the house. In fact, there is very strong evidence that both Abby and Lizzie, and only Abby and Lizzie, were upstairs around 9am. I feel compelled to note that of those two people, only Lizzie came down the stairs alive.
Franz

Post by Franz »

My paper published in The Herald News was shared by Lizzie Borden B&B Facebook, and re-shared, among others, by Mr. Al Rauber, who commented:

"Many theories regarding the Borden murders have been proposed. Here is another one. It has some validity but it seems to have too many things that needed to occur."

I wonder, whoever the killer was, wasn't the Borden case just one in which many things (coincidences) must have occured, and all these things all together produced the most mysterious murder case of the American history?
irina

Post by irina »

Congratulations Franz! You could have the base for a book here.
Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream. ~Edgar Allan Poe
Franz

Post by Franz »

irina wrote:Congratulations Franz! You could have the base for a book here.
Thank you Irina. In fact I never think about writing a book.

Up to today (31 may 2014) the article has been recommended 101 times (I did once), twitted 9. And in Lizzie Borden B&B facebbok it was re-shared 61 times, and gained 163 "like". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lizzie-B ... 1087766978 (18 september 2013).

I am not being arrogant by saying so, I am just happy that my idea is being known by more people.