The Minuscule Monk: A Lizzie Borden, Girl Detective Mystery is finally published!

Discover or post articles and transcripts about Lizzie Borden.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Richard

The Minuscule Monk: A Lizzie Borden, Girl Detective Mystery is finally published!

Post by Richard »

Fellow Bordenites, Forumites and Mutton Eaters,

The Minuscule Monk: A Lizzie Borden, Girl Detective Mystery has been published and is now available on Amazon in print book edition. The e-book editions will be available in one week on Kindle, Smashwords, iTunes and Barnes & Noble.

Many of you have supported me in my Girl Detective project and I want to thank everyone for their encouragement, inspiration and knowledge about Lizzie Borden and her Fall River. I hope my attempts at self-promotion do not feel out of place here. I know that several of you have asked about this book for years.

It would be helpful if you all can post reviews of the book on Amazon, give it a star rating, or just purchase it for your own reading pleasure. More information about the book and how to purchase it can be found on my blog, http://www.lizziebordengirldetective.com.

I'll be doing a book signing at the Fall River Historical Society on August 1 at noon. You can come and enjoy the show and meet Herr Hugo von Trotter the Truth-Telling Dog.

When a dead body mysteriously appears in the basement of her father’s furniture store, 17 year-old Lizzie Andrew Borden immediately takes on the case. Accompanied by an eccentric millionaire who campaigns to extend the vote to animals; a Boston terrier trained to sniff out crooked politicians; and a boy detective who believes the entire universe to be inside his own head, Lizzie follows a trail of taxidermy tools and Civil War bushwhackers to the Minuscule Monk, a legendary gunslinger whose mummified body will bring a punter’s pot to anyone who can deliver it to the New York gangster who has been hunting the Monk for decades. With such high stakes, everyone has a motive for murder, yet everyone seems innocent. Or perhaps, as Lizzie suspects after attending a dinner party with non-existent food and meeting a horse that has turned into its opposite, none of it is even real. Lizzie Borden, the Girl Detective of Fall River, is at her most spirited in The Minuscule Monk, a comic mystery that paints a portrait of Fall River at the height of its splendor and its most infamous citizen at the start of her most excellent career.
A book shall be an axe for the frozen sea within us -- Franz Kafka
MysteryReader

Re: The Minuscule Monk: A Lizzie Borden, Girl Detective Mystery is finally published!

Post by MysteryReader »

Sounds entertaining.
Franz

Re: The Minuscule Monk: A Lizzie Borden, Girl Detective Mystery is finally published!

Post by Franz »

Congratulations!
"Mr. Morse, when you were told for the THIRD time that Abby and Andrew had been killed, why did you pronounce a "WHAT" to Mrs. Churchill? Why?"
Richard

Post by Richard »

If anyone is willing to post a honest review of The Minuscule Monk on Amazon, I would be eternally grateful. I can also provide a free copy. All you have to do is contact me and offer your services and give me your preference of print book or e-book.

An honest review is one that is literally honest. You give you true and honest opinion and rate the book accordingly. I don't expect everyone to like the book, and when I am lucky enough to have lots of reviews on Amazon, I fully expect some of them to be negative. Positive or negative, getting reviews on the Amazon site helps with ranking and availability of other resources for me to promote it.

Besides, I would love more people who are very interested in Lizzie Borden giving me their opinion about my work.

http://www.amazon.com/Minuscule-Monk-Li ... scule+monk
A book shall be an axe for the frozen sea within us -- Franz Kafka