Seance and investigators

Discover or post articles and transcripts about Lizzie Borden.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Tracie

Seance and investigators

Post by Tracie »

Hey everyone, I just was away at the lighthouse inn (Dennis W. MA) and last evening saw a on the inn tv a program about Lizzie. I don’t remember the name or the channel but it gave me something to ponder about Abbey. Does anyone think that Abbey tried hard I mean really put herself out to love the girls and be a family? I feel Emma might be resentful of a woman who she could imagine replace her place in the house hierarchy? Lizzie would follow her big sister since she was very young when Sarah died. So was a Abbey a wicked stepmom or did she feel dejected and broken-hearted ?

Tracie from Taunton
Lee

Re: Seance and investigators

Post by Lee »

It was on the CW last night.The psychic was full of it but the woman who did the research was on the money. There supposedly was a child ghost they saw named Alice who was 10. Sarah has a daughter Alice but she was younger than Emma and died before Emma was 9. There would be no reason for her to be with Abby in the death room. Unless Abby had a daughter that died. Also, for sure Abby knew who killed her,
Lee

Post by Lee »

Research shows Lizzie tried to buy poison 3 different times and planned the murders since April. Andrew, Morse abd Abby were about to transfer a large some of property
Lee

Post by Lee »

Lizzies room was 10 steps from Abby in the guest room with paper thin walls and a connection door. Also the specially made baloon waist dress was thrown over the bloody murder dress. She was seen wearing at least 2 different dresses, the blue cord and a loose drab dress. She wore the murder dress under the drab dress. I think the murder weapon was never found because it nay have been a meat cleaver washed in bleach abd put away in the kitchen
Tracie

Post by Tracie »

I am going to do a little research about the 3 different attempts to buy poison. We only know of Eli Bence.. plus I do not believe a lot of the evidence?! Why now? Plus the forum isn’t discussing it so I have my druthers.
Lee

Post by Lee »

New evidence came from the lawyers papers and trial transcripts from different parties. It was on tv last night and we are talking about it now. The researcher went though all the statements of witnesses also.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Lizbeth

Post by Lizbeth »

Hi, ln not sure where to go or who might be interested in my story, but l have blown away the minds of many of my Aussie friends since discovering Lizzie's existence & through being told l was her. I do look alot like her also and was born with a skitophenic mother and brother & disables sister who's name is Merissa Ann tones looks identical to Sarah Anthony Morse Borden. My soulmate looks identical to Seabury and our son looks identical to the army general who was Seabury a medical school friend Henry Rawston Benjamin, to our Son, Noah. I would like to submit a photo or photos somewhere as l very much do believe in reincarnation, and if the Bible wasn't missing one third of its text, we all would understand alot more. I tried to stay away from this stuff since a psychic friend told me l was her 2 years ago, then l saw my old boyfriend pop up in my subscribed Lizzie emails. I clicked on only to learn this man was a librarian named Edmund Pearson, my old boyfriend Ryan Ede looked identical and has studied criminal law, and Edmunds partner was Mary, well that's Ryan's mums name, also Edmund died 8/8 that's Ryan's birthday. I know psychics have said other people where Lizzie before, but most psychics are liers. And not only do l physical, mental & emotional similarities, but my close family friends all do with her's. My email is perfecttthedwellingland@gmail.com as l do not follow Lizzie stuff anymore however if anyone wants to know more. I really want this for my son mainly because l always said he was a army general in his past life as that's how it feels living with him and he turned his entire primary school into a army that lasted 2 years in 2010/2012. All l can find out about Henry Benjamin is the photo on one of these websites. Also my daughter looks identical and acts like Nance O'Neil. She inherits a entire estate when she's 18, lucky her. She's always been gifted with amazing luck and we have a undestroyable bond.
Lee

Post by Lee »

If you are the incarnation of Lizzie then tell us why you killed your parents and where you hid the weapon.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Hello Lee, welcome to the forum. I hope we will hear from you regarding your thoughts on other topics.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )