Usergroup Changes

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Adminlizzieborden
Site Admin

Usergroup Changes

Post by Adminlizzieborden »

I have again instituted changes in the usergroups for the Lizzie Borden Society Forum. The purpose of these changes is to ensure that members are familiar with one another, posting etiquette, and the rules of forum behavior before they can move into an area where their posts are hidden from public access. In addition, moving into a higher group grants you more privileges or prestige as your post count rises.

Caveat: the process of moving from one usergroup to another is not automatic. If your posts are mostly one-liners, cheers, or social chit-chat, you may not be advanced until your posts begin to reflect that you are here to discuss the case and the side issues involved with the case (victorian america, fall river, heritage project, lizzie borden, etc.).

The new hierarchy is as follows:

Newbie: 0-50 posts---posting in public areas, no access to the Privy, no PM, no forum Email

Sleuth: 51-125 posts---posting in public areas, no access to the Privy, PM privileges, no email privileges

Armchair Detective: 126-300 posts----posting in puplic areas, no access to Privy, PM privileges, email privileges

Detective: 301-500 posts----posting in public areas, access to Privy, PM privileges, email privileges

Sherlock: 501-999 posts

Bordenphile: 1000+ posts
Administrator,
Lizzie Borden Society Forum
twinsrwe

Re: Usergroup Changes

Post by twinsrwe »

Sounds good, Stefani. :grin:
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Mark A.

Post by Mark A. »

Hi Stef.

Am I a newbie or at least detective?? I haven't posted in a while but want to stay on the forum as active.

Mark
Mark A.
Adminlizzieborden
Site Admin

You are ranked by the number of posts you have. I go through the list every month or so and put people manually into their proper group. I see you have 198 posts. You should be an Armchair Detective (although I KNOW you to be more than this in real life!). I will go through the list again to make sure everyone is where they should be. Thanks for asking! And good to see you!
Administrator,
Adminlizzieborden
Site Admin

Everyone is where they should be.
Administrator,