Lizzie film being shot in Fall River

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Mark A.

Lizzie film being shot in Fall River

Post by Mark A. »

Check out this Fall River Herald News story link http://www.heraldnews.com/site/news.cfm ... 9784&rfi=6
It doesn't mention our very own Stefani or Kat as it should ! :mad:
Mark A.
Mark A.

Post by Mark A. »

I also wish the Herald News would include photos with their online stories. This mornings front page with an hatchet wielding "Lizzie" creeping up behind Abby were realistic to say the least. If anyone has a copy of todays paper, please scan the photos & post them. My papers front page , along with many other pages, was mangled.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark A.
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

I emailed Ms Durand who wrote the article asking about the possibility of receiving a copy of the photo as an email attachment. I will certainly post it if she mails it to me...

The article is fascinating and very well written.
Susan

Post by Susan »

Wow! Thanks, Mark, great article! I can't wait until the show is aired, love to see what they have uncovered. Blood was found in the cellar, but, where? If in the laundry room it may have been from the Borden's bloody clothes. Ahhhhhh, I can't wait to see it! :shock:
Kat

Post by Kat »

It is the coolest thing- I'm not bragging- I am excited and wish to share the experience with you guys.
One thing is- when they were in the house doing the luminal test, they called Stef and asked her if there was any place she would like to be tested. I think they were about done that day.
She called me and I got to give my opinion as to where I thought they should test!
One place I suggested-Stef said they had tested there already- they had thought of that.
I don't know if they tested the other place I wanted but I will probably find out when you'all do!
I mean- can you imagine?
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

I wish they could exhume the bodies and apply some modern technology...maybe they would find SOMETHING...

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Mark A.

Post by Mark A. »

I've added the scan of the pics above. sorry for the poor quality. Newspaper scans are usually grainy at best.
Mark A.
Susan

Post by Susan »

Thanks, Mark! Cool pic of Lizzie! Makes me wonder if it happened that way, Abby over the bed? :-?
Kat

Post by Kat »

I was worried about that picture because Abby's first blow was face-on. Stef said the newspaper might have just asked for a pose to take a picture of to publish.
The bedspread had drops down the side and I think the pillow which was nearest the bureau and body had some drops.
I think the testimony would have designated a big ole' splotch of blood if Abby died over the spread.
I think a hunk of hair was found on the spread, tho?