Lizzie Borden on "The Secret Life of... Halloween"

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Bob Gutowski

Lizzie Borden on "The Secret Life of... Halloween"

Post by Bob Gutowski »

In a special, one-hour episode of the popular Food Network show, hosted by the enthusiastic Jim O'Connor, The House and its famous hatchet cookies are featured, with a glimpse of Lee Ann and her staff and many of the rooms. It was on this past weekend, but I'd expect it to be re-run next weekend, Oct 28-29, as the station is promoting a special Halloween weekend of programming.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Thanks for the info Bob ! I have a hatchet cookie cutter, but am not that great with making the hatchet cookies.

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
Societygirl1892

THE SECRET LIFE ON..LIZZIE BORDEN

Post by Societygirl1892 »

I saw it too, I love that show.
I was surprised not to see Dave Quigley! Is he ok?
Pammie
Pammie :-)
Harry

Post by Harry »

A double dose of the Bordens on TV the next two days in addition to the show Bob G. mentioned.

"Lizzie Borden Took An Axe" on the Discovery channel 10/30 at 12 noon, Eastern. - You get to see our own Kat and Stefani - Yay!

"World's Creepiest Destinations" on the Travel channel. Two showings - on 10/29 (today) at 10pm and on 10/30 at 1am, both Eastern time. Must be the gazillionth showing but the B&B finishes number 1. Another Yay!

Both shows are 1 hour long but the "World's Creepiest ..." only devotes about 5 minutes to the 92 Second St. house.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find