Anyone have a complete list of all Lizzie related places?

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

joe1956

Anyone have a complete list of all Lizzie related places?

Post by joe1956 »

I visit the Fall River area for a week once every year, and greatly enjoy running around with my camera and finding the places and the houses that are related to this case. Does anyone have a complete list of those houses, etc. of people involved in this case that are still standing (with addresses)? This year I did see Reverend Buck's home and the house on Farewell Street in Newport. Thanks ahead of time for any help in this matter!
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

The last issue of the Hatchet had Harry's article on who lived in Lizzie's neighborhood and some photos of case-related homes still standing. You can also visit the Whitehead house on Spring St., Lizzie's Morgan St. School, 100 Rock Street for the church which is now a restaurant and cooking school, and of course Oak Grove for all the graves of related personalities, Maplecroft, the Swansea Farm, the spot on the corner of S. Main and Columbia where the Copacabana marks the spot of Smith's pharmacy, and on to Ferry St. to see the place where Lizzie was born- now a parking lot in front of the big senior high-rise. Let me know when you are coming Joe, I am always happy to drive people around.