Pear Essentials Players

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Shelley

Pear Essentials Players

Post by Shelley »

After the August 4th re-enactments I thought it might be fun to create a place to post about our house staff at the B&B and especially those who do a great job of bringing the Bordens to life every year at the house. I am adding to the site constantly and have enjoyed interviewing my colleagues and work mates and am finding out all sorts of amazing things about them along the way. I am not sure what any prospective employer would say who saw this job on our resumes! And we have a few Mutton Eaters in the cast as well :grin: You will see many forum members among our number and I believe we do our best to present the story with dignity and accuracy, taking only a few liberties when necessary.
http://pearessentialproductions.wordpress.com/
Nadzieja

Post by Nadzieja »

I check this site every few days. I think it's great. Thanks for putting it together.
Shelley

Post by Shelley »

Just posted to the site, a little interview with Barbara and JoAnne, forum members, Mutton Eaters and PEP players extraordinaire, as well as Kathleen Troost-Cramer, a familiar face on newsreels and local newpapers who works during the day at the house.
Barbara has taken a whack at the role of Mrs. Borden as well as Emma, and JoAnne now "owns" the part of nosey neighbor, Addie Churchill! :smile: http://pearessentialproductions.wordpress.com/
Nadzieja

Post by Nadzieja »

The additions on the site are just fantastic. So far all the pics & interviews are just wonderful. Of course what would we expect, all the people were wonderful.