Calling all Bordenites and Preservationists!

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

Calling all Bordenites and Preservationists!

Post by Stefani »

I posted a blog entry about a call to action. Please read the post and consider helping out. This is an opportunity to make a difference and let your voice be heard!

There are over 500 members here! If only 20% of you wrote a letter, we would have a nice collection! And show them that the Borden community is interested in Fall River in a deep way, even if you don't live here or are from here.

Your interest in this case makes you "concerned citizens" and your opinions will matter to the powers that be. Consider the effect of letters from all over the country coming in! That would be a big shot in the arm for this city----where destruction of old buildings, mills, and entire neighborhoods is an ordinary thing. :sad:

In lieu of mailing them, please consider emailing them to me at mondolizzie (at) mac.com. Include your name and return address, like you would write an actual letter. Use standard letter writing format.

DO NOT send them in WPS format. I can accept PDF, RTF, DOC, DOCX, and TXT.

Thank you!

http://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizz ... ationists/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

As I sit here on my sisters computer, 1000 miles away from home, I learn what has happened to Alice Russell's house and the other houses in the neigbourhood. My disgust would be difficult to put into words so I shall just leave it at that, disgust.

If I won the lottery and had a valid legal arguement, I would sue and make them rebuild the whole neigborhood. Maybe then these people would think twice about doing this kind of thing.

If I ever do win the lottery really big, watch out Fall Fiver, everything old will be new again.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.