Fall River Rap

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

Fall River Rap

Post by Stefani »

Now this is creative!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo2IYDU57V4

SteveS, how many of these places do you remember?
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
SteveS.

Post by SteveS. »

Thank you for posting that Stefani. That really was creative. I wonder if it was for a school project. Very well done. I remember all of them...wow did it bring back memories of my cruising days in Fall River. I had forgot about the train at McDonalds on the Ave. I can't believe it's still there. The water tank brought back memories of the book "mortal remains" about the devil worship murders. I knew Maureen "Sonny" Sparda and she signed my copy of the book for me when she was at the Bristol County Jail. I miss Friday night's when a group of us guys would eat at TA's and then go out to the bars after. Awesome video but made me even more homesick for Fall River and reminded me of why I love the city so much. I remember driving under City Hall right before the 1st roof collapse. I was going west to Somerset and right after I went under city hall I remember as I started onto the Braga Bridge seeing all the cars behind me stopping and then seeing the dust debris comming out from under city hall. Freakin scary.......I can relate to what he said in the video because every time after that that I had to go under city hall I always held my breath.
In memory of....Laddie Miller, Royal Nelson and Donald Stewart, Lizzie Borden's dogs. "Sleeping Awhile."
SteveS.

Post by SteveS. »

I just hope you develop the love for Fall River that I have Stefani.......but be carefull because it really does become a love/hate relationship.
In memory of....Laddie Miller, Royal Nelson and Donald Stewart, Lizzie Borden's dogs. "Sleeping Awhile."