Fall River is Shaped Like a Hatchet!

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

Fall River is Shaped Like a Hatchet!

Post by Stefani »

This image is from Zillow.com, a site where you can find real estate. Once I entered Fall River in the search box, and clicked on the city on the map, the outlines of Fall River are shown with the red marks showing the houses for sale.

So it was to my surprise to see that Fall River is shaped like a hatchet!!! Do you see what I see?

Then turned on its side:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
“I am innocent. I leave it to my counsel to speak for me.”
—Lizzie A. Borden, June 20, 1893
SteveS.

Post by SteveS. »

You are too funny Stefani. I lived in Fall River over 40 yrs and never realised it was shaped like a hatchet. :shock:
In memory of....Laddie Miller, Royal Nelson and Donald Stewart, Lizzie Borden's dogs. "Sleeping Awhile."
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:smile:

Yes Stefani: That is real funny.

Of course fall river is not shaped like an ax at all, if you consider the portion on the map to the right. That portion takes up a huge track of unused land known as the Southeastern Massachusetts Bioreserve, part of the Freetown / fall river State Forest. As a youth this was known at the "Reservation" and is part of fall river.

If one studies the map you can see that this track of land is as big as the ax portion of fall river where 99%+ of the population live.........the portion shaped like an ax.

I use that site, zillow.com, all the time and never noticed what you posted.

None-the-less......good find.

You found the ax. Now, if we can only discover who killed Andrew and Abby, we can wrap up this case.

:grin:

:study:
SteveS.

Post by SteveS. »

My sister and I and everyone I know still refer to it as the "reservation" MB. Growing up, the reservation was a mysterious place. A place for underage drinking and "partying" but also the mysterious sight of supposed "devil worship". I remember as a kid riding horses from Hixville in Dartmouth up into the reservation to the Coppicut Reservoir. It was the weirdest sight to behold when you saw all the abandoned houses that the city had purchased to get the land. It was like an abandoned ghost community right out of the twighlight zone. Perfect place for "the hatchet" to be found. I just hope its not Stefani's prints we find on that hatchet. She will have alot of "splaining" to do. :razz:
In memory of....Laddie Miller, Royal Nelson and Donald Stewart, Lizzie Borden's dogs. "Sleeping Awhile."