I Did It

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Fargo

I Did It

Post by Fargo »

I am about half way through the book on Lizzie called " I Did It " by Donel Fattibene.

The author says that Emma came to her in dreams and confessed to being the killer.

I don't know if this is for real or of the author just wrote it this way. The book is 54 pages,printed in 2009 second printing 100 copies.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention that I got this book from the FRHS.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
patsy

Post by patsy »

Sounds kind of interesting to maybe read how it all unfolds in the dream. But Emma? Hmmmm.

Kind of reminds me of a book I read about a group channeling Marilyn Monroe who told them about her murder.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I finished reading "I did it" but I still can't tell if it's for real or not. Some of the things that Emma was supposed to have told the author in dreams are a bit off from the facts, but most seem plausable.
patsy

Post by patsy »

Do you mean you aren't sure if it's totally fictionalized and wondering whether the author really did have the dream?

I pulled up the gift shop and saw that they have it. Might try getting it later.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Yes, thats what I mean Patsy.

No where in the book does it say that its fiction and that it was just written in a way to seem as if Emma came to the author in dreams.