Back to Lizzie's!

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Constantine

Back to Lizzie's!

Post by Constantine »

I stayed at the house on the night of October 4th (2010) in order to see the exhibit at the Historical Society.

I stayed in Bridget's room, which is the one I have stayed in most often so far. Breakfast was served by new employee Stacy, who makes delicious johnny cakes (which I had previously believed to be an oxymoron).

There were some nice ladies staying at the house who took pictures in which they said there were "orbs." Skeptic that I am, I am sure they were optical illusions probably caused by the flash in some way, but I didn't push my interpretation on them.

As far as the Historical Society was concerned, I kept my fingers crossed, as I know how often it isn't open when it's supposed to be, but luck was with me. My guide was that opinionated yet oddly endearing lady whose name I forget. The chief new items were the bloodstained bedspread and pillow shams and slides with the actual blood and stomach samples. I wouldn't have thought them still in existence. The maritime room (or whatever it's called) was still not open, as was the case the last time I was there. Oh well, something for next time.
A man ... wants to give his wife ... the interest in a little homestead where her sister lives. How wicked to have found fault with it. How petty to have found fault with it. (Hosea Knowlton in his closing argument.)