My Candidacy for Mayor of Fall River

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

My Candidacy for Mayor of Fall River

Post by Stefani »

Today I am announcing my candidacy for Mayor of Fall River. Who knew that my life would turn out like this, doing this, here? I am humbled by the decision and will be working every day to get my message out to the voters.

I always wanted to run for public office. Kat will tell you. My father ran a campaign when I was younger, and I am a political junkie. I am really looking forward to this adventure!

Please check out my website and read my platform. And please, feel free to join in the discussion on the the "Share Your Ideas for a Better Fall River" section. Just because you don't live here, doesn't mean you don't know Fall River!

http://koorey4mayor.com

:peanut9:
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Tina-Kate

Post by Tina-Kate »

:shock:

This is so AWESOME! Good for you!
“I am innocent. I leave it to my counsel to speak for me.”
—Lizzie A. Borden, June 20, 1893
xyjw

Post by xyjw »

You care about Fall River and you are exactly what is needed for that historic and wonderful city. I am very happy that a candidate who actually cares about the area is willing to run for mayor. Go for it and win!
patsy

Post by patsy »

Interesting comments which may give you a good idea of how to tackle anything that comes up during your campaign. Good luck!
SteveS.

Re: My Candidacy for Mayor of Fall River

Post by SteveS. »

I still and always will love the city I was born and raised in. I want nothing but the best for Fall River and her citizens. I will be watching your campaign closely and if I think you can benefit this fair city I will endorse you. But I would really like to hear your views and ideas on how you will improve Fall River's economy, housing issues, employment problems and how to revitalize downtown and make the best use of decaying abandoned mills. Your enthusiasm and love for the city isn't in question, I wonder perhaps if your first bout in Fall River politics wouldn't have been better suited by running for city councilwoman. Fall River's beautiful architectural heritage needs to be preserved and there is no question that you are behind that 100%.
In memory of....Laddie Miller, Royal Nelson and Donald Stewart, Lizzie Borden's dogs. "Sleeping Awhile."