New Fall River History Book---includes a little Lizzie!

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

New Fall River History Book---includes a little Lizzie!

Post by Stefani »

Booksigning1.jpg
I just completed the editing and design of Al Lima's new book titled America's Voices: An Oral History of Fall River from 1900 to 1950, and the book signing is scheduled at the Fall River Historical Society for Sunday, December 21, from noon to 3.

You can order your copy for delivery by mail or attend the signing!

There is a little Lizzie in this book, with three or four references to her from the old timers here in the city. The book has been ten years in the making, and many of those initially interviewed have since passed away. There are over 100 interviews and let me tell you, they are all GREAT! English, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, French-Canadian, Russian, Irish, and Welsh stories of growing up in Fall River!

I may be biased as the publisher, but I have to say that it is a fantastic book!

You can contact the Fall River Historical Society to order or order through me at peartreepress@mac.com. The book is 560 pages and is only $22.00.

Cheers and jolly holidays to you and yours,

Stefani

:santa:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.