"Airline"

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Kat

"Airline"

Post by Kat »

Do you ever watch that show "Airline?"
I was watching a late "Nightline" after the ball game and listening to the Scott Peterson Jury foreman speaking and then when that was over switched to Court TV with a psychic detective, Nancy Meyer, help catch a rapist. (I've read her book years ago). When that was over at 2:30 am I switched to A&E and "Airline" was on.

Now, this is odd, because it had been on for over 1/2 an hour and I happened to watch the segment of the man going back home after 10 years to his high school reunion. He took his sister. The limo picked them up in Fall River, Massachusetts and they went to his reunion of B.M.C.Durfee High School! WoW! What a coincidence! He was of the class of 1979. I saw the people and watched him have fun...I don't know exactly the venue.
Our Len Rebello graduated from there- a few years before that, tho. :smile:

Anyway, it should be on again. Just as a hoot. The segment is called "Home For the Holidays", on A&E. It's a Thanksgiving issue. :santa: