Triple H Rating

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Harry

Triple H Rating

Post by Harry »

Ghost! magazine, in their May 2004 issue, awarded a triple H rating (Highly Haunted Hotels) to the B&B at their website:

http://www.ghostmag.com/issues/2004-05/ ... denBB.html
Allen

Post by Allen »

After reading articles like this I was excited not only about actually staying at 92 Second Street, but that it was also said to be haunted on top of this.I was kind of disappointed that nothing happened to us :cry: My husband refused to sleep on the side of the bed where Abby's body was found, the big baby :lol: , but nothing out of the ordinary happened. Though the couple who spent the night on the third floor during our second stay claimed to have heard keys jingling on the back steps when no one was there. Thanks for the article Harry!
"He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the head of dispute." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Kat

Post by Kat »

"Today, Andrew and Abbey wander the halls of the Bed and Breakfast. In addition, guests have reported the sounds of a woman weeping softly while others have been tucked into bed by an elderly woman dressed in traditional garb."

--I haven't heard this or read this before. So many new stories. I wonder what the new owners think about this or whether they have experienced anything?

Thanks Harry! 
augusta

Post by augusta »

Thanks for the link, Harry. I never saw that online before.

I think that if any house were truly haunted, it has to be that B & B.

I hadn't heard the rattling of the keys story, Kat. That was good! I woulda ran down the road screaming.

I will never sleep in that house. I'd like to go with others-who-will-not-play-mean-tricks-on-me and stay up all night and talk, tho. I don't wanna be the one to see any ghostly activity. That stuff is real there. Give the new owners time - they'll be talking about stuff happening there.

I don't think Lizzie is there. Unless she was like sentenced to hell there. I think if anywhere, she'd be at her beloved Maplecroft. I think Abby and Andrew would be in the house, tho. Maybe Bridget, too. It bothered her, those murders, all her life. The murderer might be there, depending on who it was. Abby and Andrew, tho, I would bet on.