RIP, Kenneth J. Souza

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

FairhavenGuy

RIP, Kenneth J. Souza

Post by FairhavenGuy »

I'm not sure which place to post this, but I wanted to let you know that Ken Souza, a man with a devoted interest in the Borden case and the producer of "Lizzie Borden: A Century of Fascination." passed away this week.

Until recently, Ken had been a resident of Fairhaven. He has been the editor of the Wanderer newspaper (Mattapoisett) and later The Anchor (Catholic Diocese of Fall River. He was also a DJ, bringing music to many local events.

Last year he and his wife Marge moved to Georgia. In late spring he was hospitalized with heart problems and other issues. He suffered a stroke following two surgeries. He had been in intensive care ever since. He was in his early 50s.

--Chris R
I've met Kat and Harry and Stef, oh my!
(And Diana, Richard, nbcatlover, Doug Parkhurst and Marilou, Shelley, "Cemetery" Jeff, Nadzieja, kfactor, Barbara, JoAnne, Michael, Katrina and my 255 character limit is up.)
twinsrwe

Re: RIP, Kenneth J. Souza

Post by twinsrwe »

Wow, welcome back FairhavenGuy! :grin:

Thank you for posting this sad news. Man, he was so young. :shock: May he rest in peace.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish for: "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac (https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
Fargo

Re: RIP, Kenneth J. Souza

Post by Fargo »

I remember seeing him on one of the lizzie documentaries.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.