Hey Lee-ann!

This is the place to discuss the city and the locality of the murders and the surrounding area --- both present and past.

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

bsr88

Hey Lee-ann!

Post by bsr88 »

Hopefully this is posted in the right place, but here goes!..

Hey Lee-ann! Don't know if you remember me or not, but this is Ben, a group of my friends and myself stayed over August 13th. (It was my second time). Thanks for the christmas card - we got a kick out of it, and it was nice of you and the staff to send it. Hope everybody had a nice Christmas. I was just wondering, do you think the house is haunted? Have you experiences anything or has Donald? We talked about Lizzie's case, but never about the whole haunted thing. I think the house has siprits in it, but not evil. After physical experiences and pictures returned to me, I think the house is haunted. There is one picture I am planning on sending you guys in Bridgette's room. Lots of orbs were found and confirmed by TRIPRG.

I can't wait to come back and see the changes you've made to the inn! We like to go every Fri the 13th (a date everyone remembers) but my prom is on that day (go figure) but we'll work something out before that. I know what you mean by the rug in the guestroom... LOL

On an interesting note, I think we were staying in the inn that night when BOA and his friend were there. We stayed in the LIzzie and Emma suite, and they were in the guestroom. We hung out with them most of the night, and I remember him saying he slept very well, but his girl was dissapointed they didn't see anything. They were supposed to go to Salem the next day, but I don't think they did. Unless there are two BOA's, I think that was them the above article was reffering to. Cool, huh?

Well, enough rambling for now. Have a great new Year's everybody! And Lee-ann, I'm very curious about you opinion if the inn's haunted or not. Bye!

Ben R
Le classe de français cinq a l'ecole Chariho rappèlent la voyage aux Québec. Le 24 avril - 29 2006
Lee-ann

Post by Lee-ann »

Yes Ben I remember you....when are you going to return that job application to me? Yes, the house is definately 'active'. I've never seen anything directly...it's always out of the corner of my eye, but I feel and hear things here. 'They' won't hurt anyone tho. I sleep here alot (alone- on the third floor) and am fine with them.