Sorry Harry

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

Sorry Harry

Post by Stefani »

Well, I was going to get this for you for Christmas :santa:, but I was sniped in the final EIGHT SECONDS by you know who. Drats!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8311551710

It is the thought that counts, isn't it? :peanut3:
FairhavenGuy

Post by FairhavenGuy »

She's bidding on the Knowlton Papers right now. . .
I've met Kat and Harry and Stef, oh my!
(And Diana, Richard, nbcatlover, Doug Parkhurst and Marilou, Shelley, "Cemetery" Jeff, Nadzieja, kfactor, Barbara, JoAnne, Michael, Katrina and my 255 character limit is up.)
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

You know what would be perfect? If she were to win it, it should arrive worm-infested. :lol:
stuartwsa

Post by stuartwsa »

Boy, this is one tough neighborhood! ;-)
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

Tough neighborhood?? Nahh... not bad at hatchet jobs though. :wink:
Harry

Post by Harry »

Stefani, you are too sweet! Truly.

How EBay continues to let that shark buy and sell is beyond me. They can't be that hard up for money.

I wonder if she's the seller as well as the buyer? She has used so many damn names how can anyone tell. We know she has used shill bidders before.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
msmith625

Post by msmith625 »

Harry @ Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:54 pm wrote: I wonder if she's the seller as well as the buyer? She has used so many damn names how can anyone tell. We know she has used shill bidders before.
I know nothing I can say is going to do much good at convincing anyone, but I am selling the item and I am NOT Faye. The very thought of that is really very offensive to me. The listing is from Western Pennsylvania, where I am from, and I am frankly very unhappy to see her bidding on my book. The whole purpose for my posting here was to try and find my books (which I am in the unhappy position of having to sell for the extra money) some GOOD homes. I just thought that coming to a public forum where people have a true intellectual appreciation for this case and putting the word in YOUR ears first would be beneficial, rather than letting the winning bid go cheap to a reseller.

This is the last post I'm going to make. I'm sorry I came at such a bad time, when you were all waiting for The Monster to come up with a new Disguise. I certainly didn't miss all this when I left the last forum, and I won't miss it this time. It's pretty clear to me though that nothing I can say will do any good, but to be perfectly honest it's not worth it enough to me to continue to try to prove my identity--

or rather, DISprove my identity. I understand the woman's a huge jerk, to use the kindest of terms. I've known about her for a long time. But to condemn every new user that comes here will do you guys no good whatsoever.
Harry

Post by Harry »

You mistake my comments. I was NOT referring to you. I was was referring to the bidder who outbid Stefani for the coin. See the first message in this thread. She makes it a habit of following Stefani around and trying to disrupt her bids.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

MsSmith,

Welcome to our forum. I wish I had known you were selling this book by hearing about it here before you put it on eBay. Though I already have a copy, I would have loved to purchase it for someone who needs it.

If you know Phayke, then you know why we are a bit paranoid. I don't know if you have had a chance to read all of her posts/goings on from this last go around...but it got pretty bad. I have been snipped and lied to by her my own self.

If you were posting about Lizzie 5 years ago, then you started quite young, way cool ! I'll bet you have a lot to share with us. Don't go away. Since you know "her" (Phayke)...you know how we feel. Give us a chance to shake it off...and we will. We always do.

Again...Welcome !

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.
twinsrwe

Post by twinsrwe »

Hi MSMITH625,

Welcome! I am, also, fairly new to this forum.

Please don't leave - we all have things of value to share with the other members of this forum; I, for one, would like very much to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Hope you change your mind about leaving.
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

And yet again!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3980704179

And this time with only 4/10th of a SECOND left in the auction!

Seems like a 'spensive and silly way to seek revenge, doesn't it?
augusta

Post by augusta »

That's a shame that she has to go around following your auction bids and outbid you at the last second. It's juvenile. What her problem is, I think only a professional would be able to tell. It is beyond me why a person would want to be purposely evil. I realize this person has a problem with a need to be the center of attention at all times. Pathological liar seems to fit. Maybe she doesn't know when she's telling a lie. But I doubt that. She laughs about the garbage she creates for people. I think she enjoys ripping people off - there were no "accidents" - "Oh, didn't that arrive? Too bad, I sent it!" That's happened too many times to too many people. I'm going to go with borderline personality disorder. What goes around comes around. As a Christian person, I hate to say this but she's been doing this junk - all of it - too much and for too long, and I believe she is going to crack.

Come out into the daylight, Faye ... unless you enjoy it too much where you are now ...
Audrey

Post by Audrey »

My experiences with her and my education lead me to believe she is, at the very least, mentally ill. She may be a full blown sociopath...

She steals, lies and holds petty grudges for no reason. Guess we know why she likes Lizzie so much...
weber

Post by weber »

On ebay right now is an auction for the Knowlton Papers (ending in 1 day, 14 hours). One of the bidders is biddercritter2. However, according to the note on ebay, her bid has been canceled "Reason to believe bidder will sabatoge this auction". So maybe they are on to her now.
theebmonique

Post by theebmonique »

Yes...more details/comments:
viewtopic.php?t=1126

Tracy...
I'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down.