Rebello Still Available

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:smile:

Yes:

Well, the Rebello saga goes on.

Now, let's see......when you list a book for 49 dollars and it does not sell, what do you do? Well, you put it back up for sale for 150 dollars. Right?

(There is nothing like not knowing the worth of things now is there?)

The Rebello that was listed on ebay, the one that did not sell first time around, is back up again......this time for 150.

Listing below..

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIZZIE-BORDEN-PAST- ... dZViewItem

(you would of thought I had something better to do :roll: )
Nadzieja

Post by Nadzieja »

There is something strange about that post.
When they took it off, I sent them a msg asking why they did one day before the end of the bid. They replied that they thought there was no interest because no one bid on it.
I told them that most people waited until the last minute.
They sent back a post asking what I would pay, I told them I would start with his begining price, but to send it through a second chance bid on ebay to make it legit.
They said sorry- nothing pesonal but wouldn't take anything less than a hundred, and that they had previously lived in Salem.
I just got the impression that they knew the value and wouldn't mention a second chance bid.
There are warnings all over the place about buying directly from the seller so I didn't chance anything, and the fact they didn't mention anything about being legit made me nervous, so I didn't reply.