DVD

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

LBFallRiver7

DVD

Post by LBFallRiver7 »

Hey Everyone,

It has been so long since I have posted and visited this forum. Having Lizzie withdrawal. :smile:

I am not sure if this has been asked and if everyone knows about this DVD, if so, please excuse this post.

I just recieved a DVD called - Lizzie Borden: Ghostly Encounter By Kevin James.

I was just wondering if anyone else here has it... comments.

Thank you,
Sue
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I thought about buying it but the thing that turned me off was that the DVD only lasts about 2 minutes.

I can understand that the person with the camera has no control as to how long the ghost stays around and or keeps itself visible. Although it would be more interesting if there were additional footage on the DVD like some scenes before and after the ghostly appearance. When they have a ghost documentary on TV they don't just show the footage with the ghosts and nothing else, if they did it wouldn't be much of a show. They give some background about the story and show scenes of the building(s) and area.

I just don't feel like buying something thats only a few minutes long.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
augusta

Post by augusta »

I agree, Fargo. I'd like to see it, but a two-minute DVD??! If they padded it, as you say, it would be much more saleable.
myk7753

Post by myk7753 »

LBFallRiver7

...have you viewed it yet? Any comments???? LOL...Inquiring minds want to know....
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."