Stef's Lizzie Stuff on Cafe Press

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

augusta

Stef's Lizzie Stuff on Cafe Press

Post by augusta »

Stef's Lizzie merchandise on Cafe Press is really good. I placed an order and the box came yesterday. I loved everything. All was good quality.

I bought the big mug (I always use a big mug for tea. I hate making one little cup of tea then going right back and getting another one).
I bought the throw pillow. Now that surprised me. It's gorgeous! And well made. And a nice size and nice & soft. The cover unzips in case your cat throws up on it or something.
Got two t-shirts: The pink one is very pretty. I also ordered the gray one with the navy print of Lizzie on it. It showed up dark on Cafe Press.com. Well, it is dark. I think it's neat. It's pretty. Different hues subtly show in the light. They are "Hanes" brand.
I ordered the yellow satchel. That is beautiful. And VERY roomy. It's got a big zippered pocket in front, and the top of the bag folds over with a snap. The handle can be short, or you can use the shoulder strap that's included.

I'm more than satisfied with my order. And it's so cool to have our website on everything. Good advertising, too!
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I got some more stuff just recently as there are more colours available for some of the shirts now. We can get blue and what I would call pale yellow, it is called natural colour on the website.

For dark colours and logos they sent a card advising to wash them inside out and in cold water. I always wash in cold water anyway and hang them up and let them dry on thier own.

1. It saves energy and helps the environment.
2. It saves money.
3. It helps keep the clothes from shrinking.
4. It helps keep the clothes from fading.
5. The clothes last longer. :grin:

I might as well give the dryer away. :wink:
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Having more colors to choose from is good. I bought some more stuff since I posted the one above. I got the wall clock with red axe tip. It took me a little getting used to because some of the background is black, and the hands are black. I like it. Got the hoody; scared to wear it. Every time I put on any new clothing, I end up spilling something all over myself. I got the unlined journal with the red-tipped axe on the cover. I use that for Lizzie business. Watch out for that sticker with that logo on it, tho. You only get ONE, for $4.99. Don't ask me how I know. :roll: