Lizzie is haunting her Purses--oh my!

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Stefani

Lizzie is haunting her Purses--oh my!

Post by Stefani »

Check this out!

http://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Comments? Criticisms? Opinions? Believers? Sceptics?
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
shakiboo

Post by shakiboo »

Oh my! Is right! I think if I was in possession of anything that had a bloody crazed hatchet wheeling ghost attached to it, I wouldn't wait 20 years to get rid of it!! lol
Yooper

Post by Yooper »

I guess the value is determined by whatever you're willing to pay for a description.
To do is to be. ~Socrates
To be is to do. ~Kant
Do be do be do. ~Sinatra
william

Post by william »

Stefani,

1. The whole thing sounds bloody awful to me.

2. How do you "frame" a purse?
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

Has anyone checked Ebay lately? Lizzie is haunting a silver purse this time.
The former owner said that Lizzie is IN the purse. So if you buy this purse for only $125.00 Lizzie comes along with it.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
Harry

Post by Harry »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mini-Lizzie
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
darthvader

Post by darthvader »

This must be "marketed" to the kids that shop at "Hot Topic". How exciting for them!
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:-?

The purse, along with the story behind it, is really a hoot, but the sad thing is there will be some innocent or gullible new collector who might take the bait.

Another sale on ebay is the comic "Cime SuspenStories". A little steep for 50 dollars, but if the condition of the item is as fine as it looks in the photo, to the hard core collecotor it is well worth it.

That is to say: Condition is everything. Once a collectable such as this is found in Fine, Mint, or almost new condition, a 20 dollar item now becomes a 50 dollar item. There are collectors that will take no substitute for condition.

On the negative side is the postage. The item is overseas. At times this is a casualty that the pocketbook must indure.

Some, such as myself, have been happy to pay it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/EC-CRIME-SUSPENSTOR ... dZViewItem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stuartwsa

Post by stuartwsa »

Jeeze, is this the same one they've tried to pass off so many times before?
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

:smile:

It's a real nice vintage purse, though.

But, my wallet is still in good shape with very little wear, so I'll pass.

Don't think it's the same one Stuart.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-ANTIQUE-180 ... dZViewItem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

You really need to go to the link below, ebay, and read what this whacky seller wrote about the purse. She can't be serious??????

I can't spell, but this seller has it over on me.

It is probably silver plated and not sterling, by the color of the metal in the photo. But still, if the purse is not damaged and in good condition, it's probably not such a bad deal for anyone who collects such a thing-----even without the Lizzie connection.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-ANTIQUE-180 ... dZViewItem
Harry

Post by Harry »

Are they trying to wear out the exclamation point key on their keyboard? :grin:
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
mbhenty

Post by mbhenty »

Yes HARRY:

This lady is a real hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or perhaps wacky or devious ?

She is also selling: a haunted shoe charm, a haunted chinese evil dog demon pendant from china, and the item in the link below, about an old lady and a haunted doll she has for sale. All these items come with a long story. This lady should really be writing fiction. Of course, she would need a proficient editor.

Maybe it's a selling ploy, a joke or sorts. Most of the items are of reasonable asking price for collectors.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-DOLL-EXORCI ... dZViewItem

Every other item she is selling is haunted------her description below is just as hilarious as the Lizzie purse. She goes on and on and..................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS VERY HAUNTED NECKLACE IS FROM THE 1970S , IT IS SO RARE, AND UNUSUAL ,!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!!!!IT HAS DIFFERENT BUDDAHS WITH DIFFERENT FACES AND OUTFITS, EACH ONE OF THEM HAS A VERY STRONG MEANING, EACH IS VERY DIFFERENT AND DETAILED, !!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE FROM VERY OLD ANCIENT TIMES!!!!!! THEY ARE VERY OLD AND VERY WISE, !!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD THINK THEY ARE MORE THAT 100 YEARS OLD EACH!!!!!!!!!!!LET ME TELL YOU WHERE IT CAME FROM !!!!!!!! SOME ONE I KNOW KNEW A BEAUFIFUL FLOWER CHILD , HIPPIE YOUNG LADY. HER NAME WAS JOY , SHE WAS FULL OF LOVE AND GENEROSITY, SHE LIVED OFF THE LAND!!!!! LIKE THINGS REALLY WERE BACK THEN!!!!!!!!! SHE WOULD CAMP HERE AND THERE, AND STRUGGLE, TO KEEP HERSELF ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WOULD GO TO OUTSIDE CONCERTS, !!!!!!!!!!! THE WEATHER !!!!!!!! FOR HER AS SHE WAS FROM CALIFORNIA WAS QUITE FAVORABLE!!!!!!!! SHE WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL , YOUNG BLONDE GIRL, SHE STOOD ON THE CORNER , EACH DAY SELLING ROSES TO PASSERS BY!!!!!!!!!!1 RECITING , POTERY AND SINGING ,SOFT , ANGELIC SONGS, SHE HAD A PURE SOUL, !!!!!!!!!AND SO SWEET THAT MANY LOVED HER!!!!!!!! MANY STOPPED AND WOULD BUY HER GOODS,!!!!!! AS SHE WAS VERY ATTRACTING!!!!!!!!!!! BUT ONE EVENING , SOME ONE VERY EVIL!!!!! FOLLOWED HER HOME, OR WHER EVER IT WAS THAT SHE CALLED HOME!!!!! SHE WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL HER DEAD BODY WAS DISCOVERED, BY A WOMAN WHILE WALKING HER DOG,!!!!!!!!!!11 SHE STILL WORE THIS NECKLACE,!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS RETURNED TO HER FAMILY, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM STILL A GOOD FRIEND OF JOYS SISTER!!!!!!!!!! SHE GAVE THIS TO ME ASKING MY HELP!!!!!!!!! SHE TOLD ME THAT JOY HAS COME TO ASK MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!! AND REALIZES THAT HER GOODNESS AND TRUSTING NATURE COST HER HER LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT ONLY A BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE , BUT IT IS ALSO VERY HAUNTED, YOU WILL HEAR HER SOFT ,LOVELY WHISPER, AS SHE SINGS AN ANGLEIC TUNE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS VERY TRUE SHE SOUNDS JUST LIKE AN ANGLE,!!!!!!!!1 I HAVE SEMLLED THE DEEP STRONG SCENT OF ROSES, !!!!!!!!!! AND HAVE BECOME VERY POETIC, WHILE WEARING IT!!!!!!!!!!! AT LEAST 2 PEOPLE HAVE CALLED ME JOY SINCE I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS MAGNIFICENT NECKLACE!!!!!!!! BUT EVEN MORE, I WANTED TO UNDERSTAND HER BEFORE OFFERING HER TO YOU ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO TELL YOU OF HER!!!!!!!!!!! AND WAHT TO EXPECT!!!!!!!I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS, SHE OFFERS MONEY,!!!!!!!!! SHE SPEAKS OF BUDDAH, AS ONE OF THE MOST ANCIENT!!!!!!!!! LUCKY TAILSMAN ,OR AMULET!!!!!!!THEY ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE, AND I HAVE FOUND THAT EACH HAS ITS VERY OWN PERSONALITY!!!!!!GIFT TO OFFER YOU, PROTECTION, !!!!!!!!! MONEY!!!!!! LUCK, !!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THAT YOU WILL RECIEVE IS GOOD FROM THIS VERY DELICATE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BET THAT SOME ONE WILL CALL YOU JOY!!!!!!!!!!! IN FACT , IN MY METATIVE STATE, I HAVE DISCOVERED, THAT I HAVE CHANGED INTO HER!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN I AM WEARING THIS PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WANTS VERY MUCH TO BE A PART OF SOME ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE WANTS VERY MUCH, to borrow your!!!!!!!!!!!!! body, your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she only seeks to love you , and in return reccieve, love from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a very heart felt!!!!!!!!she is a girl who will pray for your needs!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and seems to know them as well!!!!!!!!!1very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haunted item!!!!!!!!!!!! her spirit is highly active!!!!!!!!! she is a clinger!!!!!!!! I WAS ASKED TO FIND JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU HER????????????? DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO MEET HER??????????????? ARE YOU READY TO HAVE ALL THAT SHE OFFERS AND EVEN MORE ??????????? THERE ARE THINGS UNKNOWN TO ME YET ,!!!!!!!!!!!! UNSETTELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that i cannot explain to you yet!!!!!! youwill learn this on your own!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BECOME VERY HAPPY WITH THIS , AND NEVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF! it really brings about a very strong attachment and sense of your willing ness to want to attach to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH YOU LUCK !!!!!!!!!!! AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH THAT SHE FIND YOU, AND YOU FIND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stuartwsa

Post by stuartwsa »

I just love dry, understated prose! ;-)
Kat

Post by Kat »

I COULDN'T READ IT ALL!!!!!!!Image