Lizzie Cabinet Photo

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Eric

Lizzie Cabinet Photo

Post by Eric »

Have not seen this one before. Sure looks alot like our Lizzie to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &rd=1&rd=1

What do you think?
Eric

Post by Eric »

Gone already........buy the_e_ticket.......which by the way was not me :sad: (as was asked in the past)
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I would say it probably is our Lizzie, Eric. The mouth, nose and eyes all look very much like Lizzie's. She has that "stare." Neat find.

-1bigsteve (o:
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973
Susan

Post by Susan »

How did I miss this, cool find, Eric. She looks really close to our Lizzie, but, those hands, check out those hands! I don't think our Lizzie's hands were quite that big. It would be great if the seller had put the photographer's info in there; which studio it was taken at.
“Sometimes when we are generous in small, barely detectable ways it can change someone else's life forever.”-Margaret Cho comedienne
Eric

Post by Eric »

The seller has another listed. They must be printing from a negative or something.
nbcatlover

Post by nbcatlover »

Personally, I do not think it's Lizzie. Like Susan, I think her hands are too large, and to me, her face is a little too broad. I have, however, seen this photo before.

I, too, would like to know the name of the photography studio. I think it's more likely to be a Lizzie cousin with a strong family resemblance.

Looking at my DID SHE DO IT barn-fundraiser poster, the real Lizzie's hands were quite fine and dainty.
1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

I didn't notice the hands until after posting but they do appear larger than Lizzie's. The cheek bones bother me a bit, they appear a little too high. The eyes, nose and mouth are there though. It may have been doctored or Lizzie a few years after the murders or a look-alike. People do change with time. Hands and faces can get plump especially if they are have medical problems.

Maybe Tracy can get some info out of the seller.

-1bigsteve (o:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973
Harry

Post by Harry »

nbcatlover @ Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:02 pm wrote:Personally, I do not think it's Lizzie. Like Susan, I think her hands are too large, and to me, her face is a little too broad. I have, however, seen this photo before.

I, too, would like to know the name of the photography studio. I think it's more likely to be a Lizzie cousin with a strong family resemblance.

Looking at my DID SHE DO IT barn-fundraiser poster, the real Lizzie's hands were quite fine and dainty.
IMO, it is not Lizzie. Her face is too full. I too have seen it before and I believe it was taken in NYC It looks to me like a just-after-the-Civil-War type of photo.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
darthvader

Post by darthvader »

Wow. Nice job guys, it is amazing how many people are out there trying to make a quick dishonest buck.
Angel

Post by Angel »

I don't think that picture looks anything like Lizzie.