The Curse of Lizzie Borden II, Prom Night

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Fargo

The Curse of Lizzie Borden II, Prom Night

Post by Fargo »

I just got through watching The curse of Lizzie Borden II, Prom Night, a few hours ago.

This one is just as funny as the first one with it's horror scenes. The axe keeps swinging and there is lots of blood almost everywhere, except on the Axe.

The tires on a vehicle squeal as the brakes are applied. The tires keep squealing after the vehicle has stopped.

One of the victims has his axe ready for battling Cassie, but when he meets her, his axe is gone. Then when his arm is cut off by Cassie, you can see his real arm inside his shirt.

The Prom is held in a room way too small for a Prom dance.

The teacher, when facing the axe, is supposed to be crying, but it looks more like she is laughing.

It's a funny horror spoof, I like it.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

Thanks for the review. I have it but haven't seen it yet. I really liked the first one, and did think it a work of camp. Don't you love the effeminate museum owner? What a hoot!

Watch number one if you can. (the guts scene is one of the best!)
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Fargo

Post by Fargo »

I watched the first one with the same two friends that I watched the second one with. My one friend really likes his blood and guts horror movies like, Nightmare on elm street and Friday the thirteenth.

Myself I do not like those kind of shows. As Boris Karloff said he prefered to call the shows he made terror movies not horror movies. As Karloff's Frankenstien was not a gory movie.

When I asked my friend if he wanted to watch the sequel, he said "they made a sequel ? what would they do that for ?"

When we watched the first one my friend started laughing when he got his first look at the house owner.

My friend commented on how the blood looked like water with food colouring and that they were throwing the blood on Andrew from off screen.

Also who could take that many loud whacks with all that blood and still be standing ? Then he asked me "weren't they killed in different rooms ?" I said "yes, they were killed on different floors." he said "well what's with this then ?" as Andrew and Abby were killed in the same room in the movie.

When the guts scene came on we commented on the sausage string they used as a prop.
What is a Picture, but the capture of a moment in time.