Lizzie Figurine

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Ad

Lizzie Figurine

Post by Ad »

I came upon the website: CLEWS by Laura James. She has quite a nice article on the Borden murders, with mention of the new young Lizzie photo, The Hatchet and Mondo Lizzie Borden.

What caught my attention was a bloody figurine of Lizzie in her Selling Murderablia on Ebay article. I have never seen this figurine before; has anyone else?

I don’t know if the murderer would actually be covered in blood like that after the deed, but it does paint an interesting visual. I also find it interesting that Lizzie is holding the hatchet in her left hand.

I would like to find out who made this figurine; can anyone shed any light on this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stefani

Post by Stefani »

If memory serves me, I think this is a game piece of some sort. As I recall, it was manufactured as a personality to be used in a role playing game. I will have to look it up to see. Every once in a while one comes up for sale on eBay and it says there what it was originally for.
Read Mondo Lizzie!
https://lizzieandrewborden.com/MondoLizzie/

Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
Harry

Post by Harry »

My files show this item being made by Spectre Studios. He creates serial killer figurines amongst others.

http://www.spectre-studios.com/

The current listings of his Gallery's #1 and #2 don't show Lizzie anymore. The URL for the "old versions" doesn't seem to work either. He does have an e-mail address you can contact him.

I believe he did come on the forum at one time.
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find
diana

Post by diana »

All I want for Christmas is Harry's filing system!