Knowlton Papers Available

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

augusta

Knowlton Papers Available

Post by augusta »

Today there are several copies of "The Knowlton Papers" on Amazon.com. They are either starting at $194 or are all going for $194 each. If you don't have a copy, you may want to consider the $194.

There are also two copies of "Study in Conjecture" on Amazon. One, if not both, are like $74. Myself I'm passing on this one. Eugene Hosey's review in a past issue of 'The Hatchet' - "On the Cutting Room Floor" - dissected this book, and it didn't sound like one I'd like.
nbcatlover

Post by nbcatlover »

It's not cheap, but I've found it hard to obtain the Knowlton Papers. I purchased the $194 copy (the others were all higher) and am waiting for it to be delivered.

Thanks for the heads up, augusta.
augusta

Post by augusta »

Good for you, nbcatlover! I would not think we will see a copy much, if any, cheaper than this.
nbcatlover

Post by nbcatlover »

I've only gotten through the first 164 pages and I've already picked up so much information that was new to me...and I've already got a lot of new ideas running through my head.

This book is definitely worthwhile.
patsy

Post by patsy »

I noticed today that the Knowlton Papers are $225.00 and $315.00. The latter supposedly in very good condition.