European Version of The Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD &

Buy, Sell, Trade or just discuss Lizzie-related Items Here!

Moderator: Adminlizzieborden

Tom

European Version of The Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD &

Post by Tom »

Hi All :)

I have a perfect 10 print of the Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD-R & VHS Tape ,It is the European Theatrical version uncut,unedited as originally seen with footage that original ABC TV version had cut out,but the European Theatrical version that i have was not censored at all & that is the one you would be getting.

Yours would have additional footage of Violence & some Nudity that was not seen in the ABC TV version
in 1975.Your DVD or VHS tape would contain every Frame of this movie that has ever been seen anywhere.

My print is the Theatrical European release at that time in NTSC/VHS Format,it is as it was originally seen in 1975 in it's entirety,it will play perfectly in any North American VCR or any other that can play NTSC Format.

If you are interested in it,contact me at:

LarrytateT@aol.com

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on DVD & VHS Tape

http://larrytate550.tripod.com/

Thank You

Tom :)
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Tom

Post by Tom »

Kimberly ,My dear only my Hugs & Kisses are for Free ;) :):) lol

In Lizzie we Trust.................Just don't turn your back to her ;)

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on DVD-R & VHS Tape

Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
emma55

Post by emma55 »

I've bought a copy of the show from Tom and it is fantastic! Quick shipping, and curteous service! I would definitely recommend it!
***emma***
Tom

Post by Tom »

Thank you for the Kind words Emma,the pleasure was all mine.
I still get a chill down my Back everytime i watch that movie
,it really puts you in a Mood :)

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on DVD-R & VHS Tape

Here is a Fun photo of the Borden Clan :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nancie

Post by Nancie »

So, how much does it cost?
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Tom

Post by Tom »

Anyone else interested just PM me or E-mail me at LarrytateT@aol.com

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on DVD & VHS Tape

Thanks

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

edit
Tom

Post by Tom »

No Problem Kimberly,let me know if you change your mind
anytime in the future :):)

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD-R & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on
DVD & VHS Tape.

Tom

European Version of The Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD,VHS

Post by Tom »

Lizzie Borden Never looked better :)

Lizzie Borden can Hax me anytime :)

Check out my Elizabeth Montgomery on DVD-R & VHS Tapes website below for a complete list of Liz Montgomery appearances on
DVD & VHS Tape

Audrey

Post by Audrey »

Good Lord.... It's a nipple!
Kat

Post by Kat »

Yes, Tom has been waiting years to post that picture.
He's been a tease, but now it's out.

I saw a small documentary on Ms. Montgomery lately, in fact the day before this still was posted. It reviewed her life, her career, her choices as to her ill health and her death and her widower and children's loving comments.

I think I will try to remember that, rather than this.
doug65oh

Post by doug65oh »

Agreed!

She was great in many more things than Legend. One of her best appearances I think was her first, on an episode of her father's television program, "Robert Montgomery Presents."

As good as Legend was, I've always found it frustrating because it makes very difficult getting a true picture of Lizzie as she really was - the first thing that pops to mind is Liz Montgomery's portrayal! :lol:
Tom

More Lizzie Borden

Post by Tom »

Hummmmmm............well you know me i always say happiness is a warm Nipple ;)...............of course John Lennon on the White Album said that Happiness is a warm................ahhhhhhhhh..........perhaps i have better not go there :twisted:

I guess i had better not use the scan where Liz goes Below the Belt in the Nude Murder Scene.

Liz Montgomery was a truely Gripping Lizzie Borden , every time she looks at one you wonder what she is thinking, perhaps where to put her Haxe the next time :shock:

Liz was Brilliant in Robert Montgomery presents, especially the one where she goes on an Ocean Cruise.

Her Best Pre Bewitched performance may have been on the Untouchables in 1960 when she played a southern Soiled Dove called Rusty Heller ;)

She did 25 Movies & includeing Bewitched about 550 TV show, Lizzie Montgomery there is no life like it :)

Yes there were ET & Insider specials on Liz Montgomery last week that showed what a sweet & well Loved Woman she trely was.

Audrey

Post by Audrey »

My nephew is "bewitched" by Elizabeth. He sees the reruns of the show in France and has fallen in love with her. He is 2. Lucien's housekeeper printed her face on fabric and made Michel some "Sampantha" (his name for her) dolls. He has a "Petit Sampantha" a "Medium Sampantha" and a "Grand Sampantha". He called a complete stranger on the phone to tell them that he loves "Sampantha" and that she can travel without the use of a car.

He kisses these dolls and tells them he loves them.
He recently misplaced Medium Sampantha in the Baby Gap and Lucien had some tense moments searching for her.

I dont think Michel is ready now-- or ever, to see her nipple.

I am happy about his choice. I was always much more Samantha than Jeannie!
Tom

La La Lizzie

Post by Tom »

That is so cute & sweet, i know where he is coming from as i was
Hooked on Liz Montgomery from first sight when i was only 9 years old.

But i must say that A Nipple in Hand is worth two in the..........Hummmmmmmmmmm.......Bush. :shock: :lol:

I live for Samantha, never had much use for Jeannie.

Tom

More Lizzie Borden

Post by Tom »

Love this Courtroom scene from the Movie :)

Tom

Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD & VHS Tape

Post by Tom »

Ohhhhhhhh that cell looks cool, wonder if i can reserve a few weeks
there in the middle of August ;)

Tom

The Legend of Lizzie Borden on DVD & VHS Tape

Post by Tom »

Hi All :)

I have a perfect 10 print of the Legend of Lizzie Borden on
DVD-R & VHS Tape ,uncut,unedited with footage censored (for Violence & Nudity) from the original network showing in 1975 on ABC,my print has this censored Footage included in it & is the Theatrical European release from 1975 ,not the Censored ABC Network version.

This is the movie with Elizabeth Montgomery,originally in 1975, there were two versions, the ABC Network one that was censored for violence and nudity as it was on Network TV back then.

The other verision which is the one i have is the European print that was seen in Theatres in Europe & the UK & it has all the footage including the censored out footage that was not in the ABC version.

My print is the Theatrical European release at that time in NTSC/VHS Format, it is as it was originally seen in 1975 in it's entirety,it will play perfectly in any North American VCR as it is in North American NTSC Format.

If you are interested i can provide it to you for $25 + $7 S/H=$32 U.S.$

Thank You

I also have all 25 of Elizabeth Montgomery's other Movie appearances on DVD-R & VHS Tape,such as The Awakening Land, A Case of Rape,A killing Affair with O.J. Simpson,the Victim her first movie after Bewitched ,Johnny Cool,Dark Victory,Who's Been Sleeping in my Bed,her last two Edna Buchanan Movies in 1995,etc.

My Liz Montgomery on DVD & VHS Website:

Tom

Post by Tom »

I wonder if Lizzie Borden ever had Pigeon Pie ;)

Tom

Liz as Lizzie Borden

Post by Tom »

Liz captured the character Brilliantly, then she captured me.

1bigsteve

Post by 1bigsteve »

doug65oh @ Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:12 pm wrote:Agreed!

She was great in many more things than Legend. One of her best appearances I think was her first, on an episode of her father's television program, "Robert Montgomery Presents."

As good as Legend was, I've always found it frustrating because it makes very difficult getting a true picture of Lizzie as she really was - the first thing that pops to mind is Liz Montgomery's portrayal! :lol:

I "third the motion" Doug and Kat!!

I always prefer to think of the best of everyone. I saw that Bio too Kat. It was good. I enjoyed Elizabeth Montgomery's portayal of Lizzie and have an off-the-air recording. I had a neighbor who looked like and had a very simular personality as Samantha Stevens. It was uncanny!

I remember Elizabeth Montgomery in a role of a woman alone in a house at night with a killer trying to get in. That was a cool film. I remember "A Case of Rape." She did a lot of good stuff. My whole family likes her. Always did. Always will. :salut:

-1bigsteve (o:
"All of your tomorrows begin today. Move it!" -Susan Hayward 1973